WANTED ARMREST

Status
Not open for further replies.

I84885

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
In search of front and rear armrest for a 68 newport 2dr fasttop. Also needed both front door latches

What color? With or without ashtray?

(I picked up a front door armrest in great shape, no tears, correct green color, for my '67 Monaco for $20 at this years Moparfest in New Hamburg Ontario!)

I've got a couple dozen armrests in various colors that I need to find a home at some point...

Color doest really matter they will be re upholstered no ashtray would be fine

You could make one out of wood then if you're going to cover it. Or wood covered in a high density foam.

I'm not much of a craftsman the upholstery work will be done for free. I had all 4 but he seemed to have misplaced them

This is what I need

20220622_170621.jpg

Have you tried to clean your door panels and arm rests? Spray 9 and a scrub brush would do a world of good bringing them back to life .

What color? With or without ashtray?

(I picked up a front door armrest in great shape, no tears, correct green color, for my '67 Monaco for $20 at this years Moparfest in New Hamburg Ontario!)

I've got a couple dozen armrests in various colors that I need to find a home at some point...

IMG_1420.jpg

IMG_1419001.jpg

The part that opens the door from the inside in some cars it's attached to the armrest

Is it possible to send a pic of what u have 407 402 5409. Or i84885@gmail.com
It would be better if you can post a pic on here of what you are referring to like you did for the armrest. Is it the mechanism that the inside chrome handle is attached to?

The inside chrome handle is what I was referring to. Thanks

See also:

$35 !
More than 10 available / 123 sold !

"This is a brand new, reproduction set". Ah, that explains it.

While we're on the topic, there's a version of those handles that are still chromed but have a frosted edge (sandpaper texture). Were they particular to a certain year range or car model?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back