Authenticated Vintage License Plates in Florida?

in 1970 ny used 2 plates

New York has the same deal with YOM plates.

I wouldn't consider running them as the 1970 plates is just one plate on the rear and current plates are front and back. Knowing the local cops don't like not running a front plate, I foresee getting pulled over and questioned about it on a regular basis. The town cops in the next town over from me love to write "out of class" and "no front plate" tickets... and they have regular road blocks... So I've decided to take the easy way out.

Well, I finally got the vintage Maryland 1978 plates for both cars. Of course the biggest pain in the *** was dealing with the MVA. They have a one time charge of $25.50 per car. The strange thing about getting that done is they collect the money from you first than take your plates in a room in the back to make sure they are "authentic" plates. I asked what happens if they are fakes and they said they would seize them and you don't get your money back. WTF!!!

Maryland does the same damn thing with concealed carry permit applications too. It'll cost $250 to apply, the State damn sure know ahead of time that you are going to be denied (almost EVERY one is denied) and they keep your money.

I'm hoping that will change with the newly elected Republican Governor Hogan once he's sworn in.

Hulk Hogan ? ;)
Recommended by Schwarzenegger I guess.

Back