AZ trip...

Lots of centers... road wheel, motorwheel, AMC.... I didn't dig through... but @$25 probably had some good ones in there.
P1020408.JPG

Lots of stuff taken off and stored with some care... there was a 60 New Yorker grille @$250... I didn't need it on my wall that bad, but if I needed one...
P1020409.JPG

It definitely says something about me... almost 400 pics in HVAP, a few of the pets, and zero people pictures...:realcrazy:
P1020413.JPG
P1020414.JPG

P1020404.JPG

Lots of sheet metal, both yards made me frustrated to see all the inventory kinda scattered helter skelter, getting damaged. Not to hijack the thread but will be in Portland heading out to Wildcat and the other yard outside of Boise if anyone needs eyes on anything

Hey Jeff, sorry I missed you this trip, but you are certainly more than welcome to stop in next time you are out this way. You have done a great job in letting us know what is still in those yards!
Steve
Thank you, Steve... I really tried to get my brother to commit an entire day, but I only gave myself a week and haven't been out there in several years... that and my dad isn't happy without a couple days looking at the wildlife and mountains... which were beautiful, I can describe everything around phoenix with the word "Brown"... but down by Benson was really much nicer than I expected.

I'm still thinking about when I might go again... my brother runs a hotel in Scottsdale, he wants me to come out for a BJ auction to party sometime... IDK if I drink enough to think that's a good idea...

Thanks for the pictures, Jeff. I'll bet it must have been hard to convince yourself it was time to leave the yard.
I was chased out by a phone call from my brother, as a matter of fact... my sister in law works just 15 minutes from this yard, so I had her transportation while she went in to do some stuff...

Lots of sheet metal, both yards made me frustrated to see all the inventory kinda scattered helter skelter, getting damaged. Not to hijack the thread but will be in Portland heading out to Wildcat and the other yard outside of Boise if anyone needs eyes on anything
This is FCBO... no such thing as a hijack here... so far I've only shared HVAP, the stuff is somewhat gentility handled, they seemed to be a little more car centric than DVAP who stacks cars due to space...

The 60 Chrysler they were taking the stub frame out of was taken apart with concern for the rest of the car... I liked what I saw there.

Being an active yard, they do cycle inventory, they told me they had just gotten rid of a 74 Imperial, and didn't get much out of it (I could have told them that). They didn't even charge me to look around, so I have to say they seemed to be pretty fair considering it's a commercial venture.

Crappy camera and lack of skill... the view drinking coffee at dad's

Not so bad considering I'm shooting through a screen...
PC300001.JPG
PC300006.JPG
PC300009.JPG
PC300013.JPG
PC300015.JPG

Without the screen...
PC310013.JPG

Dad has mountain views in almost every direction... really neat place... I jumped a deer in his front yard the first time I went outside. Every morning we saw some... Game trails everywhere and I think I found some 2 inch cat tracks in his yard too. I'm not too sure about how much I'd like snakes in the warm weather though.

All of the chrome on my 78 NYB came off a car in a New Mexico junk yard. Every piece of it was NOS quality.

PC290101.JPG
PC290102.JPG
PC290103.JPG
PC290104.JPG
PC290105.JPG
PC290106.JPG
PC290107.JPG
PC290108.JPG

The above markers and the below loaded booster too, the cover is incorrect, but the master is the disc brake one for a 75... IDK why the 2 part numbers... the 75 does have a height controlled rear prop valve... it was there, but I left it.
PC290109.JPG
PC290110.JPG

PC290111.JPG
PC290112.JPG
PC290113.JPG
PC290114.JPG

Cloudy, but not broken... I have some already
PC290115.JPG

This was an NYB and not in bad shape... still there.
PC290116.JPG

Not awful... I expected more cracks out here...
PC290117.JPG
PC290118.JPG
PC290119.JPG

PC290118.JPG

Back