AZ trip...

Thanks for the great virtual yard tour Jeff. I yearn for the days when these yards were 2 hrs from my door, and prices were more than reasonable back in the early to mid 80s. I could easily spend a week in those yards and not see it all.
I just didn't appreciate how good the 80's were at the time... I was young and broke and whatever I found had to function shortly thereafter as transportation... When this stuff was 10 and 20 year old used cars, gee I wish I had hoarded then.

The weather was much more in my favor than yours... thank you for your efforts as well.:thumbsup:

I just didn't appreciate how good the 80's were at the time... I was young and broke and whatever I found had to function shortly thereafter as transportation... When this stuff was 10 and 20 year old used cars, gee I wish I had hoarded then.

Yep, we could of got our hands on all the rust free low mileage cars. Heck, I could of started in the mid 1990's when I got back from my last deployment.

Their prices seem a bit high, for project cars at least.
I always think their prices are high, but I think the DIY places are too high too...:realcrazy:

I wouldn't go nuts in the place, but I'm already second guessing my decision to not grab a few more items... When the quality is there and the hard to find stuff shows up... it's time to grab it.

I always think their prices are high, but I think the DIY places are too high too...:realcrazy:

I wouldn't go nuts in the place, but I'm already second guessing my decision to not grab a few more items... When the quality is there and the hard to find stuff shows up... it's time to grab it.

Those grill pieces on that 78 looked nice. Grab them for me as backup pieces when you go back there. Thanks in advance!:steering:

Those grill pieces on that 78 looked nice. Grab them for me as backup pieces when you go back there. Thanks in advance!:steering:
It may be a couple years for me Bob... You or Kenny should make a call soon, I'd hate to see you fella's miss out if they're on your wish list. All the other ones I've found have been bubbled and pitted so far.

It may be a couple years for me Bob... You or Kenny should make a call soon, I'd hate to see you fella's miss out if they're on your wish list. All the other ones I've found have been bubbled and pitted so far.

The grills I have on now are perfect.....but all it takes is one erratic misfit in a parking lot to run into it.

The grills I have on now are perfect.....but all it takes is one erratic misfit in a parking lot to run into it.
Considering your luck with misfits and parked cars.................. it may be a valuable investment. :poke:

My NYB was hit on a secluded side street around the corner by my house a few years......they were going to drive off too and my neighbor seen it.

Back