Back to a Cummins.....

Id be the guy in front of you slamming the brakes/slowing down, just to piss you off, or hope you hit me.... :poke:.

Guess what, thats the Jersey attitude, good for you. People dont like the menacing grille behind them. When one of these trucks is behind you they look closer than what they actually are. I have had people slow down or tap the brakes......Thats when I race around them, when I can and slam on mine to a complete stop, then get out........they go away.

So wrong. I NEED my NYB. I can't afford $125.00/hr. shrinks.

loverslane.jpg

Hence the front end work............ it was therapy too

The squeeking noises were disturbing.

Hence the front end work............ it was therapy too
Working on my car absolutely is therapy. There is no satisfaction like it.
It was my dream all my life to step out into the garage, have a car on the lift, and a fully equipped work shop.
I'll die out here with a chit-eatin smile...

Gottcha ..... I used to be happy about working on them but just cant these days. Last night was an accomplishment however

I used to be happy about working on them but just cant these days.
You're still working and that drains any desire to break your balls on your limited free time.
Damn, retirement seemed a million years away when I was your age. But it came....

Mini starter???

Nope....... I replaced an exhaust gasket last weekend, started the car up, sounded good, shut it down. Tried to start it Wednesday night, notta. No spark and the starter was doing its " I dont think so" thing. This starter is the original to the car and was rebuilt three thousand miles ago.
I went over to my cabinets and pulled out a never used ten year old still in the box rebuilt starter, she sings. Once I got her spinning I decided the original coil to the car was the culprit and walked over to the wall cabinets and pulled out a coil, VROOM........ Now, I have no idea why I had these parts but I did, no waiting for RockAuto

You're still working and that drains any desire to break your balls on your limited free time.
Damn, retirement seemed a million years away when I was your age. But it came....

Didnt used to. In my 30's I was still full of piss and vinegar. Now I am just full of **** and dont wanna do anything.

Manopause. You're due to do something totally stupid soon. Might as well enjoy it.

< Sent from my tablet >

like buy a Corvette.....

And that's what I did. Not once, but twice. So glad I did it, too. I can now answer with authority when somebody asks the question: What is the most stupid thing you have ever done besides not knowing she was a guy.

< Sent from my tablet >

And that's what I did. Not once, but twice. So glad I did it, too. I can now answer with authority when somebody asks the question: What is the most stupid thing you have ever done besides not knowing she was a guy.

................................................:laughing4:

I can now answer with authority when somebody asks the question: What is the most stupid thing you have ever done besides not knowing she was a guy.

< Sent from my tablet >

Wow........

no corvette for me, still holding out for a 2013-14 GT500.......my midlife crisis is in full swing.

Back