Back to the Bricks

D Cluley

Reaction score
I'm thinking about heading up to Flint on Sat for this show. Never been before, and looking for any info or suggestions.

It looks like Sat is a "Get there early, park the car and leave it all day" kind of show, rather than a cruise like Woodward?

Is there a map somewhere of where exactly the show is?
I know, I'm over thinking this, but it's been a decade since I've done a "new" show, and I'm used to knowing how things are before I go. :rolleyes:

I'm thinking about heading up to Flint on Sat for this show. Never been before, and looking for any info or suggestions.

It looks like Sat is a "Get there early, park the car and leave it all day" kind of show, rather than a cruise like Woodward?

Is there a map somewhere of where exactly the show is?
I know, I'm over thinking this, but it's been a decade since I've done a "new" show, and I'm used to knowing how things are before I go. :rolleyes:

I will be there also. Taking the Charger. You will want to get there early. They open the U of M White lot at 2am and then direct the cars starting at 6 am onto Saginaw street. From Lansing, take 69 to 475 north. 475 to exit 8A(Chavez Dr). Go left onto Robert T Longway Blvd and this veers to the left and becomes E 5th Ave. Follow this to the U of M White Parking Lot. From here they will guide to Saginaw street. If you want on to Saginaw street, be there before 6 am. Hope to see ya there and good like. You will like this show. Usually 5,000 cars or more.

Henry

Thanks for the info. It has turned into "one of those weeks" here but I think I will make it up. Was kind of on the fence about showing the car (it's just not that nice ;) ) so probably wont try to make it that early.

Back