Barracudas lost in CA fires

All true but where else can you get $500K in home equity in 18 years?

Answer: Why would I want to live in CA. to get that, and how much has the state made you waste living there for the last 18 years? I bet they've taken way more then that equity!

Mother Earth just trying to rid herself of the liberal plague then?

The fire in Paradise (the Camp Fire) hit the conservative part of the state. The Woolsey Fire down by Calabasas, Thousand Oaks, Agoura, and of course Malibu hit more people on the left side of the spectrum, especially along the coast. Inland, around T.O., etc. is more conservative though. Fire doesn't care who you are. But both sides will exploit the disaster for their own talking points, Trump saying it's mismanagement, and Moonbeam saying it's global warming. Let the "plooking" continue...

Answer: Why would I want to live in CA. to get that, and how much has the state made you waste living there for the last 18 years? I bet they've taken way more then that equity!

Myself personally? Not even close to my equity.

When I retire and move out of State, I'll cash in my property (seven figures) and live very comfortably somewhere else.

Myself personally? Not even close to my equity.
When I retire and move out of State, I'll cash in my property (seven figures) and live very comfortably somewhere else.

Good for you, glad your GTFO of CA. I know you will feel like a King in your new state wherever it may be.

IF I was threatened by a fire, and we had massive fire up North here a couple years ago and even had a couple small fire start just a few miles from the house.....so it was sketchy for a day or so until they got them out. But if I had time I might drive my wagon out into the middle of the big lawn area and toss a couple welding blankets over it......but ONLY if I had some spare time. Otherwise it's load up the family and grab as much stuff that is not replaceable and GTF out of the area.

Tornadoes happen in the Southern Plains
Hurricanes happen along the Gulf and East Coasts.
Blizzards happen over 75% of the Lower 48.
Volcanoes erupt in HI, AK and the West Coast.
Wildfires happen nearly everywhere.

and earthquakes !

If you want to have a save place to live in considering nature:
Move to germany.
It feels damin good and save in comparison.
We have none of all.

Oh and no dangerous animals, too.
No rattlesnakse, poisiness snakes of all kind , no black widows, brown recluse spiders, no scorpians etc.

Our homicide rate is way lower, too than in the USA
Intentional Homicide Victims | Statistics and Data

Carsten

But you have several hundred thousand invaders from the Middle East, destroying and squatting in your country. You have your own man-made disaster. I'll take fires and earthquakes any day.

Back