For Sale BEAUTIFUL 1966 Chrysler 300 Convertible Original Survivor

Status
Not open for further replies.

beep4me

Reaction score
Contact seller
This is our 90% original 100% Rust Free 1966 Chrysler 300 Convertible. She spent most of her life in California being pampered & stored inside. She is still wearing her original factory paint & convertible top. Has great running numbers matching 383 4 barrel & 727 automatic with console & performance gauge. Has working factory A.M. Radio & clock. ( Has F.M. Converter hidden in console ) Heat, power top, lights etc all work as they should. Turn signals work but don't cancel. A new switch will be included with car. Car has been upgraded to an aftermarket alternator & voltage regulator because prior owner intended to install a loud modern stereo that never happened. Original factory alternator will be included with car.
This is a Very Rare Car! There were only 2,500 Chrysler 300 convertibles made in 1966. Out of 2,500 convertibles made how many are still around ? Of the few that are still around how many mostly original survivors that are still cruising and look as good as this one ?
Asking $20,000 or Best Offer.

IMG_0245.JPG

IMG_0246.JPG

IMG_0699.JPG

IMG_0701.JPG

interior 076.jpg

interior 075.jpg

20080712_1966Chrysler300_04.JPG

interior 002.jpg

100_1006.JPG

100_1007.JPG

Nice car! I noticed you will have been a member for 10 years tomorrow but this is your first post. That must be a record! Anyway good luck with the sale.

WOW!!!!! Road trip!

Does that mean you are going to get it?? You know it'd look good in your driveway. :poke: (it would look better in my driveway but I'm in no position for another car right now :()

It looks like a Alabama vintage vehicle tag. In which case it will not include a title. 72 and earlier are sold and registered with a BOS. No title is issued. Perhaps it could have a title from another state if registered there in the past.

I still have the Oregon title to my 67 Polara and the Tenn title to my 61 Fury. The DMV here doesn't ask for them

It looks like a Alabama vintage vehicle tag. In which case it will not include a title. 72 and earlier are sold and registered with a BOS. No title is issued. Perhaps it could have a title from another state if registered there in the past.

I still have the Oregon title to my 67 Polara and the Tenn title to my 61 Fury. The DMV here doesn't ask for them
The car has it's California title in my name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back