Beautiful 67 vert

Zymurgy

Old Man with a Hat
FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
A beautiful Imperial adorns the banner on a Facebook c-body page. I had to share but only one photo.

67 Imperial.jpg

67 Imperial.jpg

We've seen this one at least once before and I could look at it everyday and be fine with it. The only thing I could say that was remotely negative is that the white walls are too wide.

I think you're right Julian. He has one hell of a collection iirc.

Yea he has some real nice C-Bodies . a 69 four door VIP that is beyond beautiful.. a 69 fury Wagon, as well as a slew of other quality Mopars. His body work and restoration work is all top notch. :eek:ccasion14:

Some how I missed his car the first time around. I want to see more. Maybe he will get the hint. :)

Hey everyone. Yes thats my 67 Imperial. Thank you all for the compliments. Ive been overloaded with working so I havent logged in here in awhile. That pic is a few years old. Since then it has gotten a set of Diamond Back classics on it so it now sports the correct while walls. Attached also are two pics from the day I brought it home from work after painting it back on my birthday in July 2007

20140317_153820.jpg67 IMPERIAL 003.jpg67 IMPERIAL 005.jpg

20140317_153820.jpg

67 IMPERIAL 003.jpg

67 IMPERIAL 005.jpg

Where did you find the triple whites?? I'd like to go that route on my Imperial one of these days, but right now, I have new Kumho radials with maybe 300 miles on them!

Where did you find the triple whites?? I'd like to go that route on my Imperial one of these days, but right now, I have new Kumho radials with maybe 300 miles on them!

Patrick. I took measurements and pictures of the original spare tire and sent all the specs to Diamond Back Tires. They will vulcanize any sort of white/colored wall design you can think of. They have an excellent reputation as well and I have many friends whom have gone the same route.

Patrick. I took measurements and pictures of the original spare tire and sent all the specs to Diamond Back Tires. They will vulcanize any sort of white/colored wall design you can think of. They have an excellent reputation as well and I have many friends whom have gone the same route.

Very nice and the tires really set it off

Back