For Sale Beautiful 69 Monaco Wagon For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well. it's sold and not going overseas. I didn't have the room, but.................I'll make room. Thanks again Chris, first for posting it, and second for checking it out for me.

Well. it's sold and not going overseas. I didn't have the room, but.................I'll make room. Thanks again Chris, first for posting it, and second for checking it out for me.

No problem Peter. Glad it stayed in the family!

My biggest concern is the salty slurry that gets sprayed around. I don't want that sprayed all over and under the car. This was the last time I did a winter run on the I15 around Salt Lake. Took the guys at the Blue Beacon almost an hour to clean me up. Freezing Rain 2.jpg

Ice Chunks.jpgP1000534.jpg

Ice Chunks.jpg

P1000534.jpg

Freezing Rain 2.jpg

That is a great wagon, I took 5 teenage girls from SLC to MATS in 2007 in that wagon (and all their luggage). When I picked it up it still had the blue bug shield and an underdash 8-track player! I will post some pics of it if I can find them. I had torque thrusts on it when it was my daily driver.

That is a great wagon, I took 5 teenage girls from SLC to MATS in 2007 in that wagon (and all their luggage). When I picked it up it still had the blue bug shield and an underdash 8-track player! I will post some pics of it if I can find them. I had torque thrusts on it when it was my daily driver.

I remember when it was for sale back then. My dad wanted it but didnt pull the trigger.........he regretted it ever since

1969 dodge monaco wagon front 2007.jpg

1969 dodge monaco wagon front 2007.jpg

I guess that one would be considered top of the line and loaded. Usually I don't care for the "woody" look but it suits that car. I could see tooling around in that. Neat car!
Congrats on the new ride. Does that car have cornering lights?

Dave

I'm on the fence on this. The whole car has a different look with the roof rack, maybe that's why I like it this way with the clean roof.

1969 dodge monaco wagon left side 2007.jpg

1969 dodge monaco wagon left side 2007.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back