For Sale Big Block Drive Line

Status
Not open for further replies.

FletcherAble

Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a 69 Polara Convertible that had a 318 motor in it. It was swapped out by the previous owner for a 400 Big Block and the drive line he put in it doesn't work. I could have one made, but I'm checking if anyone out there C Body land has one they want to sell. I live in the Northwest so anything outside of that would have to be shipped. Thanks.

Best results if you tell us how long you are looking for, center to center on the ujoints. Also you want small or large ujoints.

I have a few drivelines but have no idea how long a 69 polar driveline should be.

Did he swap in the correct transmission that takes a slip yoke and long tail? Or did he install a short motor home or truck trans with a yoke on the back?

Driveline? You guys are talking like it’s normal for a drive shaft to be called a driveline....:poke:

I have a 69 Polara Convertible that had a 318 motor in it. It was swapped out by the previous owner for a 400 Big Block and the drive line he put in it doesn't work. I could have one made, but I'm checking if anyone out there C Body land has one they want to sell. I live in the Northwest so anything outside of that would have to be shipped. Thanks.

The other thing of note would be if the car still has the 8.25" rear end or if that was swapped out for an 8.75" which would be correct for a 383/400 application. I have a spare drive shaft for a '69 Polara that was a 440 car with the large u-joints that was set up for an 8.75 rear end.

Dave

Best results if you tell us how long you are looking for, center to center on the ujoints. Also you want small or large ujoints.

I have a few drivelines but have no idea how long a 69 polar driveline should be.

Did he swap in the correct transmission that takes a slip yoke and long tail? Or did he install a short motor home or truck trans with a yoke on the back?
Hello, Yes it has the bolted yoke and the drive line I need is 67 1/2" from yoke to yoke. Please let me know if you have one. Thanks.

Yes it has the bolted yoke and the drive line I need is 67 1/2" from yoke to yoke. Please let me know if you have one. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back