Bob Brent’s Warren Chrysler-Plymouth

The_Eagles’_Nest

Reaction score
I’m looking for any pictures, literature, stories, etc. of this dealership. My latest Imperial was sold new here in 1972. I would love to see what is out there as google turns up nothing much.

It would help us help you if you provided the info that you found, even if it’s not much. At a minimum, dealership location, whether still around or not, how you know your car was sold there, what you have that ties your car to the dealership, etc.

If this was it, it's gone. Last thing here was Jim Riehl's "Friendly' Chrysler-Dodge-Ram, 32711 Van Dyke, Warren, Mi.

Good luck

:thumbsup:

ps - @PeugFra did an indepth look at Plymouth dealers in a thread here. That work may shed light on your search (if this is it, when it started/ended/succesion, etc.,).

Thread 'Exclusive Plymouth Dealers' Exclusive Plymouth Dealers

My knowledge of area (near GM Tech Center) tells me there were three dozen+ dealers of all brands on Van Dyke from 1940's till even today.

download.jpeg

1707261907681.png

Last edited:
I snagged the key chain. The car came with the Consumer Information sheet and the original manual, warranty information and the couple pamphlets they usually throw in.

No address for the dealer but address for the buyer.

I snagged the key chain. The car came with the Consumer Information sheet and the original manual, warranty information and the couple pamphlets they usually throw in.

No address for the dealer but address for the buyer.
I saw it was sold and suspected as much. Good for you, and thank you @amazinblue82 for posting the eBay photo.

Thank you for responding to my question. The more you can post of those documents, the better off we are as it adds to the historical knowledge about those cars. You could do so in this thread, for example, or in the thread that you are maintaining about your car.

I saw it was sold and suspected as much. Good for you, and thank you @amazinblue82 for posting the eBay photo.

Thank you for responding to my question. The more you can post of those documents, the better off we are as it adds to the historical knowledge about those cars. You could do so in this thread, for example, or in the thread that you are maintaining about your car.
I have tried but it seems like I get messages saying the picture files are too large for the server, but it’s the same phone I have always used.

Back