Bought Stans New Yorker 4 speed

Welcome! Hope ya keep it, its a sweet piece of Mopar! How could you NOT smile at this tho!

Last edited:
It needs a Wikipedia entry.

Maybe Stan has pictures when he was building it?

Like the "History Of...."?

Could make for an interesting web page.

frankenstein-1931-laboratory.jpg

Hello from Blue Earth! I'm 9 miles from Iowa, but straight south of you by 5 hours. Any chance that will make it to Mopars in the Park next year? All those stock numbers matching guys will have fits! I'd love to see it there. And I'd love to see it at BIR. That would be cool. Congratulations on writing the next chapter of this story!

I think a mid sixties hemi scoop would look better or even a max wedge style. I would make the change if they would cover the existing holes from the current scoops, never was a big fan of the separate scoops on any of the cars they came on.

Hello from Blue Earth! I'm 9 miles from Iowa, but straight south of you by 5 hours. Any chance that will make it to Mopars in the Park next year? All those stock numbers matching guys will have fits! I'd love to see it there. And I'd love to see it at BIR. That would be cool. Congratulations on writing the next chapter of this story!

Frankly I'm up to my *** with these so called "numbers matching" Mopar nuts who all seem to have their panties in a bunch these days. I call the B body boys Mopar Crackheads with the 6 pack being their favorite crack. They'll sell their soul to get their hands on that ****. Might as well go get a Chevy RS SS Z28 numbers matching 396 HO Hell yea we'll be at Mopars in the park with it and I can't wait to see the reaction this car will recieve. Stan did a masterfull job building this thing reguardless the numbers, and I must say it's a dream ride. Hell I'm going to Nationals in Ohio and I'm probably going to drive this thing there, and yes I'll have it out at BIR again. Looking to toss in a set of 4:56 gears just to add a little more zing, but damn these C Bodies are HEAVY!
Was going to run BIR tomorrow night but the good Lord has other plans. Bad weather heavy winds have destroyed my playground for a while so it will have to wait. Place your bets on ET time trials the lead sled will do in the quarter mile, winner gets a highly sought after 6 pack.4780783311_28c5414527_b.jpg

4780783311_28c5414527_b.jpg

That's some good stuff, that Nordeast! I'll go an optimistic 13.50. I saw a pic of folded over bleachers at BIR, was that the south ones towards the top end of the track?

Those look like the scoops off a '70 SuperBee or a '70 Dart. Yeah, I'd remove those too, and sell to a "B" or "A" guy somewhere. You should be able to get around $10K for the pair, as astronomically priced as parts have become.

How about I ditch the scoops and add a tunnel ram and have duals quads sticking through the hood. I like **** like that but what do you think?

I might ditch the scoops but then I'd just have to have some **** stickin through the hood. I'm thinking high rise tunnel ram with dual quads, or is that bad?
Yea BIR is trashed, not sure which bleachers they showed but it aint cool. You should see the lakes in the area, we got boats in trees and roads closed all over the place. Imagine that kind of wind on a lake, it's unreal to see for me.

****, if you're going to do something like that, you may as well go full on huffer if you're going to cut the hood up. Tub the *** end, some wheelie bars. Cool little wing on the back. Maybe a splitter up front.

Yes! what Patrick66 said Remove them and sell them to a guy who has a 70 Dart (Me) just not at 10k though....lol

I might ditch the scoops but then I'd just have to have some **** stickin through the hood. I'm thinking high rise tunnel ram with dual quads, or is that bad?
Yea BIR is trashed, not sure which bleachers they showed but it aint cool. You should see the lakes in the area, we got boats in trees and roads closed all over the place. Imagine that kind of wind on a lake, it's unreal to see for me.

I like the tunnel ram idea, pissed I sold mine. Get another good though, an easy task!

That sucks about the Brainerd lakes area, lots of money up there. Hope those people have insurance.

there used to be a maroon mid 70's lincoln continental around here,completely stock, except for the blower sticking through the hood. it was a complete mind bender. the whine of the blower was an awesome sound.

Back