For Sale brown 1970 Polara Convertible for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did not look, but has he posted it here? Kind of surprised he didn't offer it up here first, then again there are a bunch of cheap f*ucks here!! :rofl:

One too many zeros.

:poke:

Best of luck to you Dave. Wish I had the cash, even without the a/c. You will have to change your profile pic....

Again... To everyone with the project car in the garage.. This one is as nice as they come and you won't build one this nice for the price...

I've seen it in Person. Dave has the nicest collection of Dodges. If I had the money I'd be getting on the next flight to Jersey.

so the end begins... Good luck Dave, the next owner is still getting a steal... Hopefully they will appreciate her at least half as much as you...

A real looker. I've seen a photo of this Polara with it's other stablemates. But the detailed pictures in the Hemmings ad really show what a beautiful car this is. At $22G, I think it's worth every cent. No A/C wouldn't be a deal breaker for me. I have had 3 convertibles, all with A/C, and I never used it, I drive with the top down if it's 40 degrees or a 100 .

I am not sure what to say, as the car leaves me speechless as to its original condition. All I can say is that seeing it there makes me sad.

Dave's 1970 'vert is not only gorgeous, it is original to boot (pun intended), and it is loaded with very desirable options (and yes, I am saying this even though I like AC and disc brakes, which this car does not have -- the towing package and fender signals are the cherry on this cake for me). I have been looking for a couple of years, and his car is the best-shape true-original car of which I am aware.

Here is a quick VIN decode (courtesy MyMopar - Mopar Forums & Information - 1969-1974 Mopar Fender Tag Decoder ):

DL27:
Dodge Polara,Monaco
Low
Convertible

L0D: 383 290HP 1-2BBL 8 CYL
Belvidere, IL, USA

187134: Sequence number

E61: 383 cid 2 barrel V8 290hp
D32: Heavy Duty Automatic Transmission
FK5: Dark Burnt Orange Metallic Exterior Color
L2X9: Trim - Low, Vinyl Bench Seat, Black
TX9: Black Int. Door Frames