For Sale brown 1970 Polara Convertible for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would pick this car over most 300's, but I'm only European by decent. I think yinz'all are crazy over there anyhow :poke:, but I do love much of the car culture I get to see online from your countries.

It would be very difficult to find a nicer original Polara convertible. I've seen this car in person, and it is quite nice. An original, enthusiast owned, convertible,......hard to beat that.

I am curious how it turns out.

Usually the Dodges are less popular in Europe. Maybe despite the 69 model.
But 70/71s are comparably seldom seen. But are tougher to find in decent condition, too.

If it would be a 300 vert it would be gone soon. But I am not sure on the Polara. Which does not mean it is not worth it.
Just that I feel there are less enthusisats for those.

I hope Dave keeps us up to date

Carsten
Less enthusiasts but fewer cars to pick from. If you have to have one of these this is the one.

Last edited:
Nope. 22k from Polara conv is too much. Have to add shipping+taxed etc, its over 30k € car then. And u can buy 300 convs for 18-24k € and those are more desirable than Polaras.
If you are looking at it from a desirable standpoint then you are looking at it from the investment/return point of view.

If someone likes the body style or just this particular car itself then you have to look around at what is available and put a value on that, not who likes what more.

In my opinion ......

Last edited:
If you are looking at it from a desirable standpoint than you are looking at it from the investment/return point of view.

If someone likes the body style or just this particular car itself than you have to look around at what is available and put a value on that, not who likes what more.

In my opinion ......

Exactly!

Find another one in that condition for less. Not happening. Duplicate it for less. Not happening either unless they start building new ones as they are only original once.

Short of finding a never titled 0 mile car in a museum, this is as good as it gets and cheap at twice the price.

Kevin

This car will be the only one of it’s kind at most shows. You walk by it and look under the hood and go “nice”. Then look closer at door jambs, interior, paint and go “holy sh**”! And he drives it regularly? Sweet ride and worth the $$ imo.

Exactly!

Find another one in that condition for less. Not happening. Duplicate it for less. Not happening either unless they start building new ones as they are only original once.

Short of finding a never titled 0 mile car in a museum, this is as good as it gets and cheap at twice the price.

Kevin
This is better than a 0 mile car... it works. Anything undriven for a period of time has issues from sitting, this one is fully functional. 0 mile cars are for people who have BIG coffee tables and don't know what else to do with their $$.

The Avatar change could be a reflection of Dave's new focus in life but I'd love to hear that the car

The Avatar change could be a reflection of Dave's new focus in life but I'd love to hear that the car
I was kind of thinking about that as well. But then saw the ad was gone when I went to go drool some more...

I am curious what kind of guy bought it.
A real Fuselage collector, a c-body guy in general, a Mopar guy, a survivor collector?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back