Bucket seats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have any idea what those dual snorkels for that year are getting? I hope you're sitting down....

Posted via Topify using Android

Last edited:
Do you have any idea what those dual snorkels for that year are getting? I hope you're sittind down....

Posted via Topify using Android
No i dont, is these parts rare and hard to find ? Then i want two ordinary,and make my one "dual" :)

Even original single snorkel for that year is getting pricey.
The price of two of those will be almost as much as one dual.

Even original single snorkel for that year is getting pricey.
The price of two of those will be almost as much as one dual.

Hmm, så this is rare stuff, i think they look exelent under the hood anyway. But all the cars who been taken out of traffic, must be tousands of them.

OK. Find me two good ones with the round snorkle and the correct flared tip, no valve for the stove pipe, and the correct diameter depression on the lid to take a pie plate.
I'll wait while you get back to me with the price.

OK. Find me two good ones with the round snorkle and the correct flared tip, no valve for the stove pipe, and the correct diameter depression on the lid to take a pie plate.

If you say they are expensive and hard to find, i belive you. The ting is a friend is shipping 2 Mopars to Sweden so the freight is easily solved.

Is this what i am looking for, Ebay item 221272687609, ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back