Buyer Beware

Robert has owed me some money for some time too, but like I said before, I believe he does try to make things right. He came through with some of the cash he owed me too recently and I will probably remind him of more that is still owed, but I do not worry about him since he eventually will make things whole. I told Barnfind a while back that he should be patient and that Robert had come through for me, so just be patient and remind him from time to time and it will happen. And it did - glad to hear that.

Not saying this is the way things should go in life, and I don't do things this way, and in fact am just the opposite, but better late than never as stated above. I don't really know all of Robert's issues, so I give slack. I at least don't allow myself too much negative emotion in my life as it doesn't do me any good. Sometimes it is just better to stay calm and work through things.

Yes, paid back 400 for a total of 800 in full, via PayPal, and clear.

This was my first transaction with Robert, certainly not how I wanted this to go. I prefer something a bit more timely and accurate especially with hard to find items. Tough times hit us all, and he did pull thru, (caveat emptor) I'm still collecting pieces for this build. All the best in the future Robert.

Curious of the outcome.

Yes, I do have the car - it came quickly actually. And it was just as described. I appreciated that.
There were a couple add ons that I bought that he found out to be faulty after further examination before they were shipped, and that is what is remaining to conclude. Not a big amount though and it is partially settled. It will come.

@ what interest rate?
Just refer it to the family collection agency. :D
mobsters.jpg

Back