C and D-Body Disc Brake Convertion

vdk2010

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
I subscribed to the "RamMan" channel on YouTube and he recently did videos about C and D-Body Disc Brake Conversion and he mentioned that he has more then 20 factory spindle "kits" in stock. Maybe this is interesting for some of you who are looking for these parts?!

C-BODY DISC BRAKES 1965-1972, FACTORY PARTS

[video]https://youtu.be/m1kaZ3-mmvI[/video]

[h=1]IMPERIAL DISC BRAKES 1960-1975, FACTORY PARTS[/h][video]https://youtu.be/5ssIo2LbtkQ[/video]

I can't remember which site, maybe FEBO but somebody was bitching about being scammed and treated poorly by this guy. I'll see if I can find it.
I couldn't find it and don't let my post keep you from dealing with him if he has things you need, just be careful and make sure you know what you need and you make that clear to him. I want to say it had something to do with a power booster that was alleged to be in working order and wasn't. There was even a confrontation at one of the big two swap meets.

That ain't good..! I don't need parts from him, just saw it and remembered that there is always need for these parts over here.

But thanks for clearing that up, Matt! This info is as important as that there are parts available.

My doctor once told me he was going to insert his finger up my rectum to check my prostate. It was too late by the time I noticed both his hands on the examining table next to mine! Buy where you will but be careful - you could really get it up th a$$!

I bought a m/c from him and the front would not bench bleed. I returned it to him and he did send me a new one but never remimburished me for the shipping. Call, call and call, no answers.

My doctor once told me he was going to insert his finger up my rectum to check my prostate. It was too late by the time I noticed both his hands on the examining table next to mine! Buy where you will but be careful - you could really get it up th a$$!
Did he at least call you the next day? ?

Back