C bodies for sale @ fall carlisle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bob, I dont have to be there to see the cars leaving from here to go there. Its not that we are speculating they will, we are referring to cars that are there.

so what !
better a few overseas than in a north american junkyard :behave:

View attachment 5556

1970%20Dodge%20Polara%20Convertable%202.jpg

I'd rather not see them in junk yards either, but I've stripped my share of junkyard dogs so that another car could live on.

o.k. so the polara with the white roof was wrecked about fifteen years ago and has been floating around on the internet since. That car has long been crushed.

You got my goat now, where is the other car? I have NEVER seen that photo before.

More pics of that 1968 T&C? It looks sharp!

sorry, i only took the one pic, exc for a pic of the for sale sign on it in case someone wanted the contact info, so i have a pic of that.

Interior was pretty nice, tan cloth, nice born carpeting that looked like it might be original

sorry, i only took the one pic, exc for a pic of the for sale sign on it in case someone wanted the contact info, so i have a pic of that.

Interior was pretty nice, tan cloth, nice born carpeting that looked like it might be original

Please, send me picture of that sign. Do you know seller's location?

Thanks! Pepe

yes, he is in PA - at least, it has a 717 area code on the phone number, which is somewhere in south central Pennsylvania. Here's the pic:

DSCN0964 (1024x768).jpg

When I post pics I make sure to let people know all I can pass on!

DSCN0964 (1024x768).jpg

uh-oh.....are you guys trying to swipe another nice c body?

will have to keep us posted if someone decides to buy it

hey, the wagon is @ a car lot 1 mile from my house right now........I will try to get some more pics later if it is still there.

What has land area got to do with it? Germany has at least three times the population of Texas. Besides I follow the market closely (and have or some time) and from what I have seen, there are ship loads of these cars being exported out of the US - with Europe being one of the biggest customers.

It has a 440 4-barrel with automatic transmission. It's a 4-dr hardtop with all 6 (yes SIX!) beautifully working power windows, power door locks, tilt/telescoping steering, power split bench seat (both sides are power- rare option), remote trunk release, factory disk brakes, an excellent ride! All those modern features that all work but in a classic body! No rust, some chips in the paint, the trunk and windows don't leak or have rust in them like so many old cars do. You will enjoy driving this car daily down the highway! The suspension and steering is tight and she floats like a dream

Bought to Finland..ventyrany.jpg
( I quess). Very nice and solid CA car.

ventyrany.jpg

Last edited:
It has a 440 4-barrel with automatic transmission. It's a 4-dr hardtop with all 6 (yes SIX!) beautifully working power windows, power door locks, tilt/telescoping steering, power split bench seat (both sides are power- rare option), remote trunk release, factory disk brakes, an excellent ride! All those modern features that all work but in a classic body! No rust, some chips in the paint, the trunk and windows don't leak or have rust in them like so many old cars do. You will enjoy driving this car daily down the highway! The suspension and steering is tight and she floats like a dream

Bought to Finland..View attachment 5842
( I quess). Very nice and solid CA car.

Welcome to freeezing cold Finland. Nice car and it started right away despite our cold weather1968yorker.jpg!

1968yorker.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back