SOLD C- body console and complete shifter mechanism assy

Status
Not open for further replies.
From what I have seen over the years, Chryslers with consoles got the cigar lighter while Dodge and Plymouths did not. It also seams that the seat belt clips are usually found on 67 & 68 consoles but I think that they were not used consistently.
My 71 GT has clips.

Maybe my memory is backasswards and I just looked at a photo of my prior GT and it has the clips.

On the console, I was interested in part because it was green.

What year Gary? That style console from 69 in C body'sView attachment 171103 had seat belt clips and a cigarette lighter in the rear bezel. All interchangeable with B body.
I need one of those seat belt clips if anyone has an extra one or knows where to get one. The rear seat clips are being reproduced but I have never had any luck finding one of these. My Sport Fury has a green interior so I would prefer green, but I am also interested in any that may be available. I tried Murray Park and even spoke to him in person at the Nats this past summer, but I can't get any response from him now. Any help anyone can give me will be much appreciated.

I need one of those seat belt clips if anyone has an extra one or knows where to get one. The rear seat clips are being reproduced but I have never had any luck finding one of these. My Sport Fury has a green interior so I would prefer green, but I am also interested in any that may be available. I tried Murray Park and even spoke to him in person at the Nats this past summer, but I can't get any response from him now. Any help anyone can give me will be much appreciated.
Pm sent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back