c body dash tach

69-71 C-body dash tack

anyone have the P/N for the square dash tach in the 71 furrys? or where to find in manual

Thanx

I have come across 9 c bodies 69-71 with a factory dash tach. I would quess that less than 1% of production had a dash tachometer.

I have 3 units, one NOS, and 2 oil pressure gauges. You could order either an oil pressure guage, tachometer, clock, or nothing.

I have come across 9 c bodies 69-71 with a factory dash tach. I would quess that less than 1% of production had a dash tachometer.

I have 3 units, one NOS, and 2 oil pressure gauges. You could order either an oil pressure guage, tachometer, clock, or nothing.

...id be willing to trade a mint condition mopar hood tach straight up for a factory dash tach....just a thought if yer not using :O)

...id be willing to trade a mint condition mopar hood tach straight up for a factory dash tach....just a thought if yer not using :O)

Thanks for the offer,......perhaps center caps/trim rings???

well have this nos set...new and still in boxes

but am assumeing your after the gear style for 70
have all the stuff l gathered up before l bought the nos set on ebay which would include probally 8-10 center caps..driver condition along with at least 4 bases but bases would need to be rechromed lm thinkin which was my plan before l found the nos 70s gear type set
center rings don't realy have yet and ones l do have may be questionable but belive thiers a couple members that may have here
mayby we can work something out
tried the gear style center caps on bases shown above but are different sizes unfortuneatley

no..tried Cpl months ago out curiosity...will be home next week and will take a pic showin diffrence

there is NO tach listed in the 1970-71 book for C bodies

only for the B Bodies

very odd they were available but not in the part book

only possibility is they were an accessory

edit:

the 1971 & 72 & 73 & 74 accessory books shows these 2:

Tachometer pkg-UNIVERSAL

full sweep 3514430 cost 29.50

hood mounted 3420740 cost 38.00

so nothing specific for the C Body there either

Here's one in a police certified dash!!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Rare-MoPar-...ter-/151835725873?hash=item235a1d5031&vxp=mtr

PICT2179.jpg

speedo l have.....

still after a tach...

...willing to trade and or cash for one....

Wrong centers, wrong caps! ;)

I've got what you want. Send me a PM.

Back