For Sale C body grills NOS

Status
Not open for further replies.
And some B Body grills that I have restored.

DSCN2531.JPG

I have many more parts in another building about 2 miles away. Some used but mostly NOS. I don't get there to often in the winter. I have been chasing Chrysler parts for three decades and have sold off many over the years. I like to trade more than sell. Helps both parties out that way.

DSCN2536.JPG

I know this is gonna be a real long shot, but I'm looking for a grill for a 70 imperial...

Sorry I don't think I have any Imperial grills. I am about to embark on a huge load of NOS and am in negotiation with the owner. I have waited over 25 years for tis stuff but do not want it all. It was a family who owned 4 dealerships and all the NS1 went into a building. It has never been seen by anyone. I have seen it and its at least two semi trailers full. Parts go back to the 20's which I have no interest in. I try to stay between 55 and 74. I hope to get some kind of deal worked out by spring. Keeping my fingers crossed at this point.

Interested in the 73 Satellite grille for my wagon. I will be going to the C bodies in Volo in June.
PM me
If you are in Illinois, I recommend you can sell the C body stuff here and people can pick up at the show.
75241285_10156913668437400_6085927396681187328_n.jpg

Thank you for posting! Any 1970 or 1971 Dodge bumpers or trim? Whereabouts in Illinois are you?

I am in the very southern part of Illinois. I think I also have a 73 Satellite hood lip trim piece. Its new in the wrapper. It would quite possibly be coorect for the wagon guy. I also restore steering wheels. Its mostly a hobby and I like having something to do in the winter when couped up by weather. I will post some pics of some I have done.

As far as the 70-1 Polaras I may have a park lamp assembly? Would need to dig for it. I moved a few yaers back and am still trying to re-organize this mess. Its not been going very fast. No supurlights at all. Have had them but sold already. Seems to be pretty popular one. Thin on bumpers to. To cumbersome and hard to store. Limited room. I do know that the deal I am working on there are several C Body bumpers in the wrappers. I intend to buy them if price is right. This is my new paint booth about finished. Hope my eyes allow me to still squirt PPG Delstar.

DSCN2533.JPG

As far as the 70-1 Polaras I may have a park lamp assembly? Would need to dig for it. I moved a few yaers back and am still trying to re-organize this mess. Its not been going very fast. No supurlights at all. Have had them but sold already. Seems to be pretty popular one. Thin on bumpers to. To cumbersome and hard to store. Limited room. I do know that the deal I am working on there are several C Body bumpers in the wrappers. I intend to buy them if price is right. This is my new paint booth about finished. Hope my eyes allow me to still squirt PPG Delstar.

View attachment 341900

Thank you,
All I need is the superlite grille ...

View attachment 341900
Thanks.
Some advice or constructive criticism..To make the money you have to work for it.
Your post has caught some interest and potential buyers including myself.
I recommend you take the time to inventory and itemize what you want to sell,list it here with prices.
So get a younger whipper snapper to help take down the totes and stuff..it will sell. We will all appreciate your offerings and services.
What is your payment policy?? E transfer?? Paypal? Shipping policy? lower 48 only? International and Canada?
Check for big Mopar shows where people can pick up the larger items. (Mopars at the Park, Fox Lake (Chicago) FCBO car show, Volo,Moparfest,etc,etc.)
C body NOS is getting hard to come by and people will snap it up. Especially Europeans where the C's are big over there.

Cheers.

I can try to get it all together but it takes many hours to inventory this stuff. I have all the stuff in the totes on paper but its just hand written. I have it by part number and brief description and its location. I have held on to a lot of C Body stuff because I knew someday all the Cuda's GTX's Chargers etc. would be gone and something would need to fill the void for the Great Mopar enthusiasts. Maybe pure luck, I don't really know. I have owned many of the big ones and have always had a love for them myself. Had to many to list them all. I am a B Body guy at heart. Don't really know why I am still on the hunt but its like a disease. Always wanting to unearth that ever so elusive Holy Grail piece for some reason. Getting to old and medical conditions have slowed this up but I can still go for now so why not. It also helps me with finding bits and pieces for my machines and friends. I intend to keep going for as long as I can. With that said if someone is interested in something I will be glad to go through my sheets and look. It will require a part number because that's the only real way for me to find it. I hope you all can understand but I have people asking if I have anything for a 68 Barracuda. Most likely I will have some parts for the car but without some specifics its an open book as to what I am actually looking for. One guy asked once if I had parts for "any of these old cars" well that's does not give me much to go on. GM, Ford ??????? I only stay within the Mopar world and very rarely buy any other brands. Please feel free to ask about stuff and I can do my very best to try and find it but please remember that the part numbers are critical for me to locate it. Now, here is the hood lip trim for the guy with the 73 Satellite wagon. It appears to be perfect and in most of the original wrapper. The number is 3573437 and is supposed to fit all 72 through 74 Satellite 4 door models. I will sell this for 35.00 plus tubed shipping cost. I will also sell you the grill for your car for 125.00 but shipping will be pretty costly because of the length. I am willing to do it by all means. I can use my wifes paypal account or postal money orders or even personal checks. I am not afraid of checks from fellow Mopar friends and have accepted them without any issues. I really do hope to help some of you out in the near future.

DSCN2562.JPG

I really doubt I would have that one. It would be in my Emblem and medallion boxes and I never recall seeing one. I am sure I would remember that one. Probably die cast and I keep that in climate controlled areas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back