C-body in Rome

Zymurgy

Old Man with a Hat
FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
I saw this on FB didn't recognize the guy, so I thought I would share here. It was just too cool.

C body in Rome.jpg

Someone mentioned the only thing that would make that picture better is a cloud of smoke pouring from the tires.

Someone mentioned the only thing that would make that picture better is a cloud of smoke pouring from the tires.
Maybe after the picture with the correct wheels and tires.

He is a gentleman from the Netherlands touring Europe in his wagon.

Here is another when he was refueling, the other guy was not traveling with him.

I am hoping he posts some more photos of he car. I will share them if he does.
FB_IMG_1470873194251.jpg

Last edited:
If I had the money I'd love to drive my car around the world. Shipping a car that big would be pretty spendy though

Plus the 2-3 months to ship it across the ocean. A local attorney shipped his 1945 MG TC to England several years back and spent the summer touring the English countryside.

Plus the 2-3 months to ship it across the ocean. A local attorney shipped his 1945 MG TC to England several years back and spent the summer touring the English countryside.
That might not be too bad. Maybe you could ride on the boat that was shipping your car? In this hypothetical I mean.

What are the odds of two old American SW's pulling up together at a European gas station at the same time?

The amazing part to me is they are both on vacation and not going to a car show. Has to be a rare moment.

He has wagon loaded up pretty good. They other guy is probably a European Will. :)

What are the odds of two old American SW's pulling up together at a European gas station at the same time?

chances are small in southern europe.
If you will be in scandinavia: That will happen very often due to the amount of old american iron driving around

Carsten

Back