Who here has classic A, B, or E- bodies in addition to your C-body?

My treasured '72 Fury III is long gone because my new employer back in 1991 would not pay to transport the car from Texas to Washington State.

View attachment 632785

I no longer have my '76 Valiant (slant 6) as I traded it for a brandy new 1979 Chrysler 300 sitting on the showroom floor of Bob Knight Chrysler-Plymouth in Mesquite, Texas (east of Dallas). I still have it and it is sitting in the garage along side my 1970 Charger 500 383 Magnum, 4 speed with power windows!

View attachment 632786View attachment 632787View attachment 632784
View attachment 632781View attachment 632782View attachment 632783
I have skinny tires on it so I can push it around more easily by myself. Looks like I didn't close the passenger door all the way before taking the last picture.
EB5 exterior, black vinyl top, and black (charcoal) interior. Vinyl seats.

Gradually working on them more and more as retirement approaches in three years. That's my retirement transition plan.
Do you still have the original 300 wheels?

Do you still have the original 300 wheels?
Yes, I sure do. Complete along with the original lug nuts.

Took them off the car in 1983 and I've been using the Enkei wheels ever since.

Still have the original full size spare tire mounted on the original steel wheel.

IMG_20161127_133904680_zpspknvryhy (1).jpg

Last edited:
I have one A, two B's, and a C for a 3.0 GPA :D

I'm also very fond of 4-speeds & rust-free western sheet metal. All are former California cars that were imported to the rust belt.

pray tell us more about that ‘73 Coronet!
Um, Are you talking to me? I guess you are, I didn't see any other '73 Coronets. What would you like to know? No rust issues, good interior, 318, AT, PB, no special options, good dash pad, clean and neat under the hood. Very minor damage to L.R. Fender, at the very end of it, to include a buggered up chrome piece (old man vs. garage door jamb). I picked it up in Stateroad, NC, where it had spent a decade or so. Then the paperwork jumps it back to Jersey, where it had it's 1st and only re-paint (with body work)...and I'm pretty sure that Jersey is where it hales from. It's been a while since I read through its file or spent any time with the car. It's in a cocoon right now. (a Body-snatcher Pod!). There you go...

P12.jpg

P10.jpg

P6.jpg

P7.jpg

Um, Are you talking to me? I guess you are, I didn't see any other '73 Coronets. What would you like to know? No rust issues, good interior, 318, AT, PB, no special options, good dash pad, clean and neat under the hood. Very minor damage to L.R. Fender, at the very end of it, to include a buggered up chrome piece (old man vs. garage door jamb). I picked it up in Stateroad, NC, where it had spent a decade or so. Then the paperwork jumps it back to Jersey, where it had it's 1st and only re-paint (with body work)...and I'm pretty sure that Jersey is where it hales from. It's been a while since I read through its file or spent any time with the car. It's in a cocoon right now. (a Body-snatcher Pod!). There you go...

View attachment 632983

View attachment 632984

View attachment 632985

View attachment 632986
Thank you! Yes, I was replying to you indeed. I love those cars. I have a BB Coronet 4dr on my bucket list of cars to buy.

Do you know of a board for those cars (fuselage B-bodies)? AFAICT, there is nothing like FCBO for them.

Yup, my B-body - a 1966 Coronet 500 I've owned 44 years this April 1. Second owner, came out of Denver originally. It was a factory show car, displayed with the other 1966 Dodge models at Denver's Stapleton International Airport from September - December 1965. It's been to every state West of the Mississippi, plus ten states East; along with British Columbia and Tijuana. It's featured on the October 1985 cover of Car Craft, and a mention in the June 1986 Chrysler Power. Also in 2010, it was featured in a film called "The Amendment" (filmed in Oklahoma) as the car the lead is seen driving in several scenes.

coronet_oct22.jpg

Coronet and me.jpg

Last edited:
Yup, my B-body - a 1966 Coronet 500 I've owned 44 years this April 1. Second owner, came out of Denver originally. It was a factory show car, displayed with the other 1966 Dodge models at Denver's Stapleton International Airport from September - December 1965. It's been to every state West of the Mississippi, plus ten states East; along with British Columbia and Tijuana. It's featured on the October 1985 cover of Car Craft, and a mention in the June 1986 Chrysler Power. Also in 2010, it was featured in a film called "The Amendment" (filmed in Oklahoma) as the car the lead is seen driving in several scenes.
Love that yellow Coronet. I had a white 66 500 hardtop back in the 80's. Have three 67s now. I've had the red and blue ones for many years. Love yellow on that body style, so added the yellow 67 when it turned up a few years ago.

1703125418145.png

Besides our roughly 10 C-bodies, we also got a white with red interior project ‘66 Charger 383 4 barrel car that will be transformed to silver with a red interior, and this ‘69 Charger 383 car in T5 Copper with a tan interior and vinyl top. Planning on taking it to Carlisle 2024……

E9FF2C92-5565-4793-823A-440E00BCD142.jpeg

1D48DB9B-76B9-40B0-8E4B-7D6562D308C2.jpeg

2D9AED9B-AD4F-41DD-81E8-F1A5705C3F66.jpeg

Thank you. But look at that forum, which I’ve browsed: there’s very little posting about the 4dr sedans and wagons.

FBBO members have all sorts of cars and Mopars. Join FBBO and introduce yourself in the Welcome Wagon forum; and include some pictures of your cars. You'll receive a warm reception and comments about your cars. There are bound to be multiple FBBO members that share your interest/love of sedans and wagons.

The B Body Wagon forum is a recent addition to FBBO.

B Body Wagons

Back