For Sale C body parts

Status
Not open for further replies.
That power antenna is a little tough to find.
Yeah, I have the antenna, the mounting, and wireing. The P/N is the same as the one out of the ‘73, just need the correct bezel.

James, is the switch you need a toggle switch...? like the headlight and wiper style...? I have one of those. Same switch as used for the tailgate glass on a wagon.
No, it’s a momentary toggle switch, just like the map light. It comes down from above the speedometer.

Last edited:
[QUOTE="Samplingman
No, it’s a momentary flip switch, just like the map light. It comes down from above the speedometer.[/QUOTE]

Yeah. That's how it works on my 69 300. The Fury and, I think, the Dodge have a switch in the dash, which is what I have.

Was the guys name Veal that you got the parts off?
hey Gary,
yeah, I'm almost certain that's the guys that i bought the 300 TNT from. I guess some came off the car, and some were spares (?) you said my car had the stock exhaust manifolds already, right? If you see anything i should try and get from Will, let me know. I'll leave it up to your opinion. thanks.

Thanks Will, for helping feed my obsession, now to find that allusive wagon.

I feel its my duty to help feed your obsession Mike. :poke:
On a 300 bumper and grille there is a "filler" piece that surrounds the grille and houses the 300 specific park/turn lamps that you will need to locate. There is a thin chrome/stainless trim piece that surrounds it all too.
Add to that the motor & actuating rods. and a relay.

head lights on.JPG

park lamps on.JPG

headlight door motor.JPG

Will, in amongst these hoses would you happen to have a radiator overflow hose?

EDIT:
Jesus, for whatever reason I thought C-body Bob started this thread. Sorry Will @bluefury361. That's what I get for posting at work. lol

dsc04180-jpg.jpg

Last edited:
Those are all vacuum hoses for the trunk opener, (some are extras). You should be able to get an overflow hose at most parts stores.
Will.

Now that I have had to think about it...parts store hoses are probably going to be chinesium.

Im going to hold out for an OEM-ish hose instead.

Thank you for the reply though, Will.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back