C-Body Wheel and Tire Survey

Which wheels and tires do you like on C-Bodies?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is a GTA or some other Game X

00-1-0.jpg

you are absolutely right. first thought was hmm, wheels are unique but look funny, so i then went to the PAGE and found this'

00-1-1.jpg

so I said "real car". looking closely now, it AINT either. :BangHead:

I am looking at a page with 30 photos each. scrolling down 20 times, so 600-700 pics AND trying scan for cars I DONT already have AND fit the profile of the thread. most of the time I can spot the CGI stuff. Missed it this time.

these friggin' games are getting real

Thanks.

when we get to 1,000 posts I'm gonna scale back on my participation and its likely this thread will slowly ride off into the sunset. That will be plenty of options to consider for folks looking for alternatives :).

Thanks for participating. Great look there btw for your fine Fury. :)
No point in stopping... I already wouldn't know if you slipped a repeat in on us...:thumbsup:

This thread has just become C Body car **** for anyone who cares to look at and love all C's

No point in stopping... I already wouldn't know if you slipped a repeat in on us...:thumbsup:

This thread has just become C Body car **** for anyone who cares to look at and love all C's

:)

If there are repeats, it was by accident. I am just running outta "content" as I may have picked the low-hanging fruit.

I am sure it'll be around after 1,000 posts .. there probably 1,000's more unique wheel/tire examples out there. Its just i am just gonna stop looking as hard personally for them and just take them as they come up.

Back