Carburetor for '68 Monaco

The top one has the external bowl vent valve, which was used in the earlier years. The second one has a plugged bowl vent hole, which would be later model years. The third one has a different air horn casting. In any event, the pictures are "representative" in nature, although Chrysler was the main user of these carbs, they also went on a few other applications.

Order the one they call for for your application. The bowl vent differences do not affect the functionality of the carb.

The top one has the external bowl vent valve, which was used in the earlier years. The second one has a plugged bowl vent hole, which would be later model years. The third one has a different air horn casting. In any event, the pictures are "representative" in nature, although Chrysler was the main user of these carbs, they also went on a few other applications.

Order the one they call for for your application. The bowl vent differences do not affect the functionality of the carb.

Thank you!

Thought I'd update this group. Had a wonderful conversation this morning with Uremco's owner, who gave me a great education about the business, these reman carbs, etc. (All confirming the wisdom in this chat.) He even thought he recognized that 1998 reman part number I reported as being from a small company in New Jersey. Offered to try to positively ID the tagless reman on the Monaco now. Very impressed. He spent a lot of time with me at 6:30 am CDT. Good people.

For my future reference, anyone familiar with reman carbs by AutoLine Products Ltd. in Canada? Retail distribution in the US is via Rock Auto. Thanks.

Autoline in Canada has been OK for me in the past, but I've not used them for years.

Thanks, Ross. Just had a delightful conversation with their head of tech in Winnipeg. It's good to know there are still some very good companies out there.

Back