WANTED CARDONE Power Brake Boosters 5473700

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lycidias

Reaction score
Contact seller
Hey Guys!

I'm in an not urgent need of an power break booster.
I want to order one in time because mine looks pretty bad from underneath. I couldn't find one on eBay or Rockauto.

like this one:
More Information for CARDONE 5473700

can somebody help me finding one and shipping it yo Germany?

thanks and have a merry Christmas with your beloved ones!
Manuel

IMG_20231009_211542621.jpg

The biggest problems that you are going to encounter are :

There hasn’t been an N.O.S. Unit available in over 30 years, and
Rebuilders Do NOT have those CORES….

Unless you can buy someone’s CORE , you are sadly going to find that your unit is “ R & R “ —- as in “ Rebuild and Return “ …..

Sad news… Happy Holidays…. Craig….

You say that yours doesn't look good from underneath.
Is it still working properly?
If yes, remove it, sand off the paint and ugly and hit it with good primer and paint.

a fluid leak down the front of the booster will remove the paint, and the bare metal will rust up and look bad...but wont effect the operation of the booster...Cardone rebuilds a lot of stuff and their reputation isn't wonderful...they claim they are phasing out a lot of their rebuilt stuff and are going to concentrate more on (probably Chinese) new...they no longer have rebuilt calipers available for our cars either

Hey Guys!

I'm in an not urgent need of an power break booster.
I want to order one in time because mine looks pretty bad from underneath. I couldn't find one on eBay or Rockauto.

like this one:
More Information for CARDONE 5473700

can somebody help me finding one and shipping it yo Germany?

thanks and have a merry Christmas with your beloved ones!
Manuel

View attachment 633818
Why not get in touch with the Booster Dewey folks and see if they have a core to rebuild. Vacuum Booster Products | Shop | Power Brake Booster Exchange

Much better than the Cardone stuff in many ways.

It would also help a great deal if you told us what make and model of car you have and the year of manufacture as well. Also, Cardone is junk and what they send you is almost certain to be incorrect.

That is alredy a great information for me!
Chrysler New Yorker 440 with AC and Disc Brakes, 1973.

I've been told to use her MBM Brakes PB8536-2. Which should fit with minor adjustments. I think I will go this way if there is no supply of fitting boosters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back