Careless people.....

On the lighter side, a couple of years ago, I fulfilled everyone's expectations by telling a group of neighbor kids to get off my lawn. :rofl:

gran-torino.jpg

Friends of mine had their summer home broken into in the dead of winter, not robbed. They broke in and trashed the place completely. They then shut off the furnace and turned on every faucet,,plugged the drains and left. You can imagine the damage as it wasn't found out for days and was below 32 degrees.
These sickos get off on causing a little or a lot of damage. But to me both are equally sick in the head.

Last edited:
I'll tell you about a *****, In a food store parking lot(and I park far from the doors to be safe) A woman pulls up right next to my Dart(I'm sitting in it) slams her door into my passenger door,,,,then kicks her door again against mine while getting her fat *** rolled out of her car.She looks right at me,,says nothing and waddles away.Needless to say her car had more than a parking lot shot before I left....

One of the mysteries of life. When I was 16-22 I worked for a Food Broker (1969-77) while going to school. The first two years I used my 68 Cougar in 1970 and called on Supermarkets all over San Diego County. I always made it a point to park in the row farthest from the store entrance. Could be 10 rows, with the four closest having cars, and then next five lanes having no cars. I could come out of the store 1/2 hour later and those five lanes still have no cars but there is one car parked out in my lane... NEXT to me! WTH is it with that? Magnetism? Or, I can't park between two white lines unless I have a car on one side to guide me. Ranks right up there with underwear always turning inside out in the washer.

One of the mysteries of life. When I was 16-22 I worked for a Food Broker (1969-77) while going to school. The first two years I used my 68 Cougar in 1970 and called on Supermarkets all over San Diego County. I always made it a point to park in the row farthest from the store entrance. Could be 10 rows, with the four closest having cars, and then next five lanes having no cars. I could come out of the store 1/2 hour later and those five lanes still have no cars but there is one car parked out in my lane... NEXT to me! WTH is it with that? Magnetism? Or, I can't park between two white lines unless I have a car on one side to guide me. Ranks right up there with underwear always turning inside out in the washer.
A bloke I used to work with bought a brand new car, about a week later an old lady parked next to his car and opened her car door and hit his. He explained that he had parked well away from all other cars and there were plenty of free spaces, but she had to park right next to a new car and ' accidentally' hit it. Someone else overheard a scumbag state that any car with shiny new paint was for him a target, to be scratched. A case of too many people with rotten minds and challenged in the IQ department. I've had many of my cars damaged over the years, so now I drive an old bomb.

Yeah... I just came home and pulled in next to the fury, to see that some kids decided to put their stuff on the trunk. Got out if the car,adrenaline rush.... Thinking "more flies with honey, more flies with honey..." And said to them "guys, please take your trash off my car..." After a couple of "its not mine" I just stared at them, the one boy took the stuff off of it and I explained that someone already scratched it and that it is expensive to fix it. They apologized and we're cool with it. I bet that this were the kids who scratched it lol they know damn well that I'll be talking to parents if I see them do it again.

I had my license plate stolen off my car once by someone who thought I stole their parking space.

I was at a Walmart one day looking for a place to park, came up on a car with its reverse lights on about to back out of a space. So I stop, and put my turn signal on waiting for him to back out. In this time, someone else coming the other direction sees the driver leaving, then stops, signals, and thinks they're gonna get it. Since the car was backing out towards me, I was able to just zip on in there first, I was there first anyway.

Soon as I get out of the car, the driver of that other car starts yelling profanities, that I stole their spot, Yada Yada.

I just nicely said "I was there waiting first".

Come outta the store, my damn plate is gone. Sure enough no security cameras to catch any of it.

A couple years ago, I stopped at a rest stop on the NYS Thruway. I was driving my Impala company car.

I stopped and as usual, parked out in the lot a bit. A car pulled up a couple spaces away. I hadn't gotten out of the car yet, I was checking my phone for messages etc. A couple guys got out of the car and I noticed one came walking over toward my car. I heard something hit the trunk and the car moved a little.

The guy had tossed his cigarettes and lighter on the trunk and was sitting on my car!

I opened my door and swung my feet out... and just looked back at him... He said "oh.... excuse me! I'm sorry!" in a foreign accent and pulled his stuff off and walked away.

A couple years ago, I stopped at a rest stop on the NYS Thruway. I was driving my Impala company car.

I stopped and as usual, parked out in the lot a bit. A car pulled up a couple spaces away. I hadn't gotten out of the car yet, I was checking my phone for messages etc. A couple guys got out of the car and I noticed one came walking over toward my car. I heard something hit the trunk and the car moved a little.

The guy had tossed his cigarettes and lighter on the trunk and was sitting on my car!

I opened my door and swung my feet out... and just looked back at him... He said "oh.... excuse me! I'm sorry!" in a foreign accent and pulled his stuff off and walked away.

In his country, car is just place to hide bomb. No worry about scratches my friend.

And then there are folks that leave a note under your wiper in the church parking lot. "I'm so sorry, my son let go of our door and hit your car". Left their name and phone number. Dad's brand new white T&C had red paint 4 inches long right in the middle of the drivers door. As things turned out i was able to wheel out their red paint and scratches with no traces left. Made a point of thanking them the next Sunday. Made the little guy's day!

Probably one the worst cases was the bloke in Europe who had the Imperial shoved out of the way by an angry shop owner, there was a thread about it on here last year I believe.

Commando1, I absolutely agree. But at this point I am glad that I am able to keep the Fury,and even still upgrade it a little. We unfortunately had to move into a low income complex, and gave up the garage. 2bd with garage vs 3bd without for less rent was a no brainier for our family of 5. I could rent one here but that would put us back into a too tight spot, financially.

Back