Carlisle 2022

I want to add my thanks to all of you for sharing these pictures. I'll probably never get to Carlisle but I can pretend to be. :thumbsup:

Just have to ask, where are the formals? Come to think about it I didn't even see any in the background.

I want to add my thanks to all of you for sharing these pictures. I'll probably never get to Carlisle but I can pretend to be. :thumbsup:

Just have to ask, where are the formals? Come to think about it I didn't even see any in the background.

Sour grapes after the 392 mile '78 Brougham made a showing a couple years ago....?

View attachment 545212

We still haven't gotten all the names. I can identify a bunch, but not all.

I started sorting through my pictures. I have a group photo where everyone is looking at the camera. :)

IMG_4428_crop.jpg

I started sorting through my pictures. I have a group photo where everyone is looking at the camera. :)

View attachment 545689
Still don't know a few of these guys.

I'll set it up.

1 Imps Rule
2 chr73luv
3 Samplingman
4 Mike66Chryslers
5 Ripinator
6 Polara71
7 ravenscat
8 Imperialist67
9 ?
10 Trace 300 Hurst
11 65 500
12 77newyorker440
Carlise 2022.jpg

Last edited:
Still don't know a few of these guys.

I'll set it up.

1 Imps Rule
2 chr73luv
3 Samplingman
4 Mike66Chryslers
5 Ripinator
6 Polara71
7 ?
8 ?
9 ?
10 Trace 300 Hurst
11 65 500
12 ?

View attachment 545691
Thanks John for posting this, I honestly had no idea Dave or Trace were there at the show.

To help you out here John (and everyone else too), #8 I believe is @Imperialist67 and #12 I believe is @77newyorker440

I finally officially got to meet the owner of this stunning unicorn this year as I had some stuff to give to him, and I wanted to meet him anyways for awhile too. He is a VERY nice guy to talk to and know. He even let me sit in the car too, and man that is a moment I will NEVER forget!

View attachment 545570

View attachment 545571
I talked to the owner for quite some time. Great guy. He rescued this car that was "literally" headed for the crusher in 1986 after getting a phone call from a friend at the junkyard. Spent years making it absolutely righteous. The dated coded engine and the whole underhood area is perfect.

OH, my mistake. Not trying to interject useless or wrong information.

Back