Carlisle 2023

I bought mine back in mid December, thanks for heads up though. Sorry you will not be there again Big John. I'm going to try and make 4 Mopar events this year. Carlisle, Dragway 42 (Mopar madness), The Nats, and Moparty. We'll see. All but Carlisle revolve around the race car, so I have my work cut out for me.

I got some news folks- I personally put in an application for our big beige 1973 wagon for the 1973 Mopar building display last night, we will see what happens. I will keep you all updated

Hotel is booked, along with one other current member and another who has been exiled.

I didn't go last year, but in 2021 there were alot of options to choose from in early January.
Not so much now.
Better book something soon.

Ahhh, fudge. I have to book a room. I hate that.

I didn't go last year, but in 2021 there were alot of options to choose from in early January.
Not so much now.
Better book something soon.
As you get closer to Harrisburg, the rooms become more plentiful.

I usually stay in Mechanicsburg and I'm sure most places there would have rooms. It's a nice drive to the fairgrounds if you take the back roads.

Someday. Not sure if this is the year or not?
I was told that I may be going to Springfield MO sometime this summer so my wife and brothers can re visit their elementary age stomping grounds.

Since this thread looks like it's the official 2023 Carlisle thread, can the mods make this the new sticky?

I'll request that after the flyer and registration link is ready to go.
Should be ready soon.

I just insured the Imperial, so she’ll be ready to hit the streets! She would have fired up except the brand new ECU was junk.

I will be there this year, I registered a few weeks ago. A few of the other cars coming down with us are the Red and white 68 Newport Convertible and another friends 75 Royal Monaco (Survivor Tent). I am still trying to round up a few more local "C" body guys to join us this year for the trip.

All booked for Carlisle. Two bedroom house in the historic town, half hour walk or 5 min drive from Fairgrounds. A bike would be great, but not allowed on field.

Hi guys! I'm going to come out to the show this year with my 1977 town & country wagon. For those of you that have been, do you think I should register it in the station wagon class 125 or the 74-78 C-body class 450. I almost think I would enjoy being around the 74-78 C-body group more as there probably wont be many 74-77 wagons out there. What are your thoughts those that have been?

Also I will be trailering my wagon from Indianapolis area in my single car enclosed trailer. I also have a 2 car enclosed trailer that I can bring if anyone else needs transport from anywhere around Indy or anywhere somewhat close to 70 headed eastward. I'm waiting to hear back from one more local guy first, but could possibly haul another car for someone if anyone needs a ride instead of driving.

Hi guys! I'm going to come out to the show this year with my 1977 town & country wagon. For those of you that have been, do you think I should register it in the station wagon class 125 or the 74-78 C-body class 450. I almost think I would enjoy being around the 74-78 C-body group more as there probably wont be many 74-77 wagons out there. What are your thoughts those that have been?

Also I will be trailering my wagon from Indianapolis area in my single car enclosed trailer. I also have a 2 car enclosed trailer that I can bring if anyone else needs transport from anywhere around Indy or anywhere somewhat close to 70 headed eastward. I'm waiting to hear back from one more local guy first, but could possibly haul another car for someone if anyone needs a ride instead of driving.
I'm putting my '71 Monaco wagon in the C body class.

I always put my wagons in wagon field and now my Imperial in the Imperial field.

I wonder what is involved with entering the building display? Think Tux is up to it?
Once you enter it's there for the weekend till the end?

Back