Carlisle 2024

Omni

Reaction score
That time of year again. July is seven months away.
As the snow is falling in the Northwest part of the Buckeye State, I am enjoying my morning coffee before we go off to church.
My inbox is getting info from Carlisle with discount offers. Carlisle is a great show (much better that the "Nationals" IMHO). My reservation is in (made it right after the show last year). This year some time at Gettysburg will be added in.
Hope that the weather won't be as warm, however, can't do anything about that.
I hope that I will be able to meet more of the C body community. On that note, is there a particular area the the FCBO members congregate? I know that there is not a designated area just looking to hopefully park closer.
Happy New Year to All
Stay safe and warm (if applicable)
Omni

The resurrection of "Daves Spot" has begun however it is likely like trying to revive the K Mart, damage has been done and everyone goes elsewhere.
This will be my first time back on the C body show field since 2020. I'm excited!

I’m booked and registered for the show field. I will not be vending any more.

I would suggest that we write our FCBO names on the top of our windshield cards.

I have registered for the show field and got the 20% discount before it expired. Will be bringing my new acquisition this year registered in the C Body Stock class. I am looking forward to seeing all our members of the FCBO family. Where we get together yet to be determined. I will be bringing a pop up tent. As per the usual an impromptu combo tents I would be all in. As a reminder everyone be sure to fill out you registration form w/ the club affiliation indication put in FBBO so they can secure a tent like last year. Our FxBo brethren will have a place to gather which last year pretty damn cool. The FBBO members put on a first-class lunch for us all. That opportunity allowed me to meet more of our FxBO members. A well-done FBBO effort. I look forward to seeing @sixpkrt @Ripinator @Mike66Chryslers @Boydsdodge @polara71 @75LandYacht @71Polara383 @Fireflite56 @furious70 @fury fan @Omni @ayilar @FURYGT @cuda hunter @LocuMob @live4theking @Samplingman @Trace 300 Hurst just to name a few.

Booked. Hoping to meet up with some of you folks at Dave’s tent and the Whiskey Rebellion again.

I'll be there and looking forward to it.
I missed the whiskey rebellion last year, where and what is it about?

Booked too, on the last day like David. Did not think of putting the FBBO affiliation, that's an oversight I won't make again. Got two passes, one for a 1970 Polara 'vert and one for a fusie Chrysler NYB -- whether Buttercup or Ming, we shall see!

I’m booked and registered for the show field. I will not be vending any more.

I would suggest that we write our FCBO names on the top of our windshield cards.

Bill:

Would this be sufficient?

1704643671231.jpeg

Damn I can’t believe Carlisle is 7 months away already, it’ll be here before you know it. I’m not too sure if I will be making it this year because I am in need of a kidney transplant and I am currently on dialysis, I hope to but time will tell if I actually can make it or not. Anyway, my stepdad is planning on going as he always does but for once will NOT be in the c-body class. The plan is to be in the b-body class this year with a Copper ‘69 Charger. It’s just this year he’s doing this because the owners he bought the car from are coming this year, then next year it’s back to the c-bodies. Hoping I can make it this year and see everybody, I will update when time gets closer.

B5966606-1CC1-46AC-B4A6-40EAB2B11AC3.jpeg

040D6830-4EFA-4790-A3E6-13E3BF63BA9D.jpeg

I'll let my redneck scruff grow out a little, maybe they will think I'm older and let me in.

Damn I can’t believe Carlisle is 7 months away already, it’ll be here before you know it. I’m not too sure if I will be making it this year because I am in need of a kidney transplant and I am currently on dialysis, I hope to but time will tell if I actually can make it or not. Anyway, my stepdad is planning on going as he always does but for once will NOT be in the c-body class. The plan is to be in the b-body class this year with a Copper ‘69 Charger. It’s just this year he’s doing this because the owners he bought the car from are coming this year, then next year it’s back to the c-bodies. Hoping I can make it this year and see everybody, I will update when time gets closer.

View attachment 637218
That charger looks sweeeeeet !!
I hope you the best of health and a speedy recovery. Prayers are said for you.

Back