For Sale Castle Motors-Paramus, NJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cee Bodies

Reaction score
Contact seller
Hi. It's been some time since I mentioned this on here. Please keep your eyes open for a car from Castle Motors, a now defunct NJ car dealership, formerly located in Paramus. My dad once worked there and I have been searching forever for a car from there.
Thanks.

paramus-nj-chrome-postcard-1970-era_1_6e3687a6b666ab5f99d2f4e04ab6978d.jpg

I have lived in North Jersey my entire life. We used Frey Chrysler/Plymouth in Bergenfield. Lots of local dealers back then.The Paramus dealer I remember was Wild Bill's Chrysler Plymouth at 315 Rt4 west in Paramus. There is still a Chrysler dealer there, but is now called CDJR of Paramus. I have a classic car meeting tonight, a few lifelong area guys in there 70's will be there, maybe I can get more info from their memory banks. Once I pin down its exact address, maybe that can narrow the search for a car from Castle.

I have lived in North Jersey my entire life. We used Frey Chrysler/Plymouth in Bergenfield. Lots of local dealers back then.The Paramus dealer I remember was Wild Bill's Chrysler Plymouth at 315 Rt4 west in Paramus. There is still a Chrysler dealer there, but is now called CDJR of Paramus. I have a classic car meeting tonight, a few lifelong area guys in there 70's will be there, maybe I can get more info from their memory banks. Once I pin down its exact address, maybe that can narrow the search for a car from Castle.
Thanks very much. Castle was just down Route 17 from Wild Bill's.

Gotta love that "service department" photo with the '67 C-bodies in it! I miss those nice friendly car dealers, the newer larger ones just don't have the same feel.............

Any luck??

Any luck??
None of the guys from the club could remember any details, other than to say it sounded familiar. I called my brother-in-law who is 63 and a life long resident of Paramus, he said he remembered the dealership and thought it was on Rt 17 South, where the current All American Ford is now. My nephew is a fireman in Paramus, so I asked him to ask the older guys in his firehouse what they know. Eventually someone may be able to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back