Catch Magnum Force on Graveyard Carz Tonight!

MagnumForce

Reaction score
Too bad, I'll never see it. I can only take that show for about 10 or 15 seconds before I have to turn the weasel off.

Unless on antenna T.V. don't usually watch it but sometimes on the internet,,,,,,,to busy with my cars plus I go for the original stock car.

Mark Worman and the gang at Graveyard Carz team up with Mopar and Magnum Force to build a '71 'Cuda with a modern Rack and Pinion Suspension, 392 Hemi Shaker, and 6-Speed Tremec Transmission. Catch it tonight on Velocity! Click below to see the parts that were used for the build.

https://vr2.verticalresponse.com/em...MTIwOTQ2Mzg4MDYyMzA=/oTITb6cxl9nkkPE3lamDig==
Good for you, congrats! :thumbsup:

As far as watching it is concerned though, I'll pass. Not a fan of the show nor am I really into modernizing classic muscle cars.

Mark Worman and the gang at Graveyard Carz team up with Mopar and Magnum Force to build a '71 'Cuda with a modern Rack and Pinion Suspension, 392 Hemi Shaker, and 6-Speed Tremec Transmission. Catch it tonight on Velocity! Click below to see the parts that were used for the build.

https://vr2.verticalresponse.com/em...MTIwOTQ2Mzg4MDYyMzA=/oTITb6cxl9nkkPE3lamDig==

That sounds awful.

I'm watching American Epic: Elder Burch, Charley Patton and others record the early Delta blues, gospel and protest songs. The great flood of 1927 devastates Mississippi communities triggering the great Northern migration and Chicago blues by Howling Wolf.

...instead.

That sounds awful.

I'm watching American Epic: Elder Burch, Charley Patton and others record the early Delta blues, gospel and protest songs. The great flood of 1927 devastates Mississippi communities triggering the great Northern migration and Chicago blues by Howling Wolf.

...instead.

I am sorry, I know that doesn't sound very nice... but I can't see the point of turning an old car into something I could go to a Dodge dealer and buy.

Watched it at 11pm last night... love my DVR! I can tinker in the garage while my wife is watching Dancing With The Stars, then I can fast forward through the commercials when I come back in. Worman's a pain in the ***, but I work with bigger pains than him every day. The real work is going on with Dave & Will, and I like seeing Alyssa get dirty working on the cars.

I really don't give a flip about the E-bodies, and B-bodies are OK but not my bag. They have had an A-body Barracuda on once before, and I would really like to see more time spent on that car since I have one, but it's not my primary project. I've seen a C-body on their lot, but I don't imagine we'll be seeing it on TV anytime soon. Too bad, 'cause it would be great to see how they deal with a car you can't build from a catalog...

Nothing for a Formal....

But if you want a fusie disc brake conversion for $7500.....

Mopar C-Body Transformer Tubular Frame and Suspension

A little work and you could get it under the beast.

Where's that whistle emoticon???

Mopar C-Body Transformer 2x4 Frame and Suspension

mopar_c_body_dodge_plymouth_chrysler_frame%20lowres.jpg

I wonder if they have extended stub frame kits for Imperials...probably not. Besides, I like Torsion Bars.

Back