CATL 2022: C-bodies At The Lake on Saturday, Sept. 17, 2021 (Clinton Lake, IL to Kokomo Plant, IN)

Indiana ST RD 26 is also closed west of Kokomo IN from Russaville IN to ST RD 75 which is just east of Rossville IN.
Yes, but we are not using it there.
@david hill correctly pointed out to me that folks who, after the end of the CATL at the Kokomo plant, would be returning westward to West Lafayette (for example, to catch I-65 and head back toward Chicago) would normally use Indiana State Road SR-26. Given the helpful heads up of @Stoney 65 Fury , we thought that it'd be good to provide an alternative route for those folks (neither Dave not I will be driving that bit, as he and I will heading out to Indianapolis after the end of the CATL on SR-31).

Here is an alternative for westward-bound CATL drivers, after the end of the CATL:

CATL 2022 last leg return I65.jpg

Last edited:
I will have them in the trunk of my car during the CATL drive. The first $300 in cash takes them home.
I will not ship them and I won’t take less than $300. I will post detailed pictures later today.

Last edited:
I will have them in the trunk of my car during the CATL drive. The first $300 in cash takes them home. I will not ship them and I won’t take less than $300.

The Road Wheels are a lot better looking than the wheel covers. . . IMHO.:) If I didn't already have a set, I would take you up on that offer.

I will have them in the trunk of my car during the CATL drive. The first $300 in cash takes them home.
I will not ship them and I won’t take less than $300. I will post detailed pictures later today.
Although I won't meet with you until I rendezvous with the Illinois group at Lafayette Indiana I would like to see them and maybe buy them.

If no one has bought them before that point in the drive I will be happy to show them to you.

The wheel missing a piece of the center cap is currently passenger side rear.
The wheels are in the same condition they were in when I bought the car four months ago. I did buy 20 new chrome lug nuts (13/16) which do come with the wheels. Again, the first $300 in cash takes them.

DE91012A-67DD-418E-9837-5567B5A13C27.png

05422D37-45A9-4EED-977D-2A702171CF61.png

C4106BFA-3EBC-4654-8B03-5F46C81AE934.png

00E22155-1BEE-420B-B821-9DB49E127A78.png

Last edited:
@ayilar ...Thanks for the invite, but I will not be able to make it. Post plenty pics...
Thank you for letting me know. Unfortunately @71Polara383 @BLIMP and @sixpkrt informed me this week that they can't make it either. So we will have 4 people meeting up for breakfast at Clinton Lake, and more joining with @david hill at lunch time in West Lafayette. See you next week at the 2023 edition !

The Road Wheels are a lot better looking than the wheel covers. . . IMHO.:) If I didn't already have a set, I would take you up on that offer.
You offered an opinion so I wanted to respond by showing you the finished product. I call it the “Stately” look.
Admittedly I’ve never been a big fan of hubcaps, until now.
F6F86DEF-59A5-46AA-903D-0079F57AC46B.jpeg

Thank you for letting me know. Unfortunately @71Polara383 @BLIMP and @sixpkrt informed me this week that they can't make it either. So we will have 4 people meeting up for breakfast at Clinton Lake, and more joining with @david hill at lunch time in West Lafayette. See you next week at the 2023 edition !

What’s the breakdown on cars coming?

I know there are 4 Chryslers coming: 3 Fuselage and 1 Slab-side that I know of. Any Dodge or Plymouths tagging along or will this be an all Chrysler cruise?

What’s the breakdown on cars coming?

I know there are 4 Chryslers coming: 3 Fuselage and 1 Slab-side that I know of. Any Dodge or Plymouths tagging along or will this be an all Chrysler cruise?
I don't know yet. So far, Chryslers only as even I will be bringing a Chrysler as opposed to the usual Dodge.

I didn't get my car put back together, so no Plymouth from me.
I'll be driving a very-pedestrian Buick.

Do we have a solid attendees list yet?

I didn't get my car put back together, so no Plymouth from me.
I'll be driving a very-pedestrian Buick.

Do we have a solid attendees list yet?
We have 4 C-bodies (3 from IL, 1 from IN) and 6 members attending for sure.

Back