CEMA show at FCA HQ

I too would do the same but a Demon certainly wouldnt be sitting in a field of Challengers, in the middle of a pack. A Demon would be highlighted in some way....

I too would do the same but a Demon certainly wouldnt be sitting in a field of Challengers, in the middle of a pack. A Demon would be highlighted in some way....

What's it worth that the actual Demon from F&F drove right next to me as I walked out of the building a few weeks ago? I'm pretty sure it's life of glamor is over and it's just a mule car now.

How Sir would that be possible?
I know it might be hard for some of you to understand but all these modern cars I find rather boring. It's not rare to see them and I have no use for all the power they're putting out. It's impressive but you seen one you've seen them all.

Right..... have you seen a Demon? I personally have not so Im thinking the first one I see will jump out at me.

I've seen pics and quite frankly I'm not very excited to see one in person.

I foresee a self-drivng future when i'll give less than a damn about new cars, but for now I can still find things to love. New Challenger is one (I like all the L cars) Wrangler, Rams, even some Fruds and GMs.

A demon would be cool to see, but the old ones have the lines that get to me. Thanks for the pics Matt! As god is my witness I'll get to that show one day!!

I know it might be hard for some of you to understand but all these modern cars I find rather boring. It's not rare to see them and I have no use for all the power they're putting out. It's impressive but you seen one you've seen them all.
I like that they are building them... but pretty much agree with you here.

As a Metric Challenger owner I'd like to see the Demon. A factory car making 800 Horsepower is sick . I need to see one in the skin , not just a photo. No one likes new cars less than I but the beast deserves a look

Had I even thought there might be one down that isle I might have gone down it just to see it but I didn't. There's an Automobile Magazine office a couple of doors down from my shop, maybe I'll let one come to me. Although there has been less of that sort of activity there lately as I think they downsized. My earliest Hellcat sightings were outside my shop.

As a C owner accustomed to being shunned by the ABE crowd, or as a "young" person shunned in the 90s by the then 45-50 y/o crowd, I try not to be those guys.

But it's not that hard for me. I truly enjoy cars back to the brass era, and I don't buy into the "Chrysler is dead" crowd either. You know that video someone post of the Demon being run on the dyno? That's literally 200' from where I'm typing right now... as I warm up 6B030EZH816C for her morning tests. Yes, there are negative trends on the horizon, but I also recall reading that V8s were "dead" when I was 8! Now I'm 6.875 years away from 30 years at Chrysler and spent a good portion of that working on V10s and Hemis. The sky is not falling and I'm not going to quibble the loss of crank winodws and AM radios any more than running boards and butterfly hoods; had I been here in 1968!

Do they line up all the LX cars by color? You know, all the black one in this row and all the silver ones in that row. makes it easier to skip right by them!

Back