Century Motors Winnipeg, Manitoba?

sfgt

Reaction score
Does anyone on this forum happen to know or have an original window sticker with the dealer info and the "destination charge" information for any 70 or 71 Chrysler that was purchased from Century Motors LTD. or Century Dodge Chrysler Plymouth located on Main St in Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada? I'm trying to put together missing information on a 70 Town & Country window sticker a friend has.

Thanks!

Last edited:
It's interesting that you read of lots of cars being bought from this dealer but nobody has any information or documentation on the dealership themselves.

That info was so unimportant 45 years ago it's amazing that any of it still exists at all.
posting in a more appropriate forum might help your cause though...

That info was so unimportant 45 years ago it's amazing that any of it still exists at all.
posting in a more appropriate forum might help your cause though...
Thanks!

Hi sfgt!
Wow considering our families history with this dealership you'd think I'd have something ...dug through my stuff & found a Brochure but no price list for Century , I do however have a complete 1970 Chrysler pricelist showing all models along with prices for all accesories but from its from Penner Dodge Chrysler on 300 Pembina Highway. Delivery and Handling charge was $165 which would have been close for Century.

Hi sfgt!
Wow considering our families history with this dealership you'd think I'd have something ...dug through my stuff & found a Brochure but no price list for Century , I do however have a complete 1970 Chrysler pricelist showing all models along with prices for all accesories but from its from Penner Dodge Chrysler on 300 Pembina Highway. Delivery and Handling charge was $165 which would have been close for Century.

Thank you very much for looking into this, That is pretty close to Century, do you happen to have the three digit code for the destination charge from Penner?

Thanks again for the information that you provided, it gives me a better idea. I do have the dealer number but still would like to know how their name was printed out on the window sticker, I have documentation saying both Century Motors LTD and Century Dodge.

Century Logos

Here are a few Century Logos that might help: Century Motors is 60's the all black Block type Century is up to '78 , After '78 was the Red Centurion and script with "Dodge Chrysler".

century.jpg

cent1.jpg

cent2.jpg

That explains the different names I have seen listed for this dealership. That is great information, Thanks!!

Back