Checking in from Memphis, TN

I know that is has the police package engine and a switch on the dash that cuts off the AC compressor, but what I don't know is if it has the actual police suspension, HD transmission, etc. It is obvious from the photos that it does not have police wheels. I am pretty good with the F&%#(for fear of being burned at the stake) Police Cars of the 60's, but a little wet behind the ears on the mopar police packs. My uneducated guess would be that it has the police engine only, but I will keep you posted as soon as I find out more about it.

I'm looking forward to hearing what our police experts say about that a/c cutoff switch. I wouldn't have thought a 'Package' option of just the police engine would also drive that switch. I would think it's more than that .. like I said looking forward to hearing what they say and what you find out with the paperwork.

Great car not matter what

Cool find. That has to be rare. Interesting rear bumper, something I have not seen. Certainly a great find. Post up more when you get a chance.

welcome3%28combine%29.gif
Nice Fury ......... :eek:ccasion14:

Back