Checking in....

64chrysler300

Reaction score
Hey Gang

Just got a PM from Joey about this site. Thought I'd wander by and say Hi!

I've had a '64 Chrysler 300 for a number of years (no not a "real" C but close enough LOL!). It's one of those projects that took on a life of it's own. She gets worked on when funds and time is available. My last C was a '66 Chrysler Town & Country wagon. Turned out it was more work than I had time or resources so she lives in Az. now.

My current project (and priority from the war dept) is a '74 Plymouth Voyager PB300 van (Hey Joey, How about a "For Vanners Only" board LOL!). I have 4 kids and need the room! (car seats take up lots of space). I also lurk on the A-Body and B-Body forums (Had several A-Bodies in the past and just sold my only B-Body).

and a good welcome from me why not start a thread in the projects section on that c?

pictures?

hermmm...well....I can't seem to find the fold where all the 300's pics are hiding <coughs>. still looking.

<edit> Found some. To big to upload so I threw 'em on Picturetrail.

393335231.jpg

393335266.jpg

393335327.jpg

Currently lurking in here...
393335295.jpg

Last edited:
Man that looks sharp!........I don't think I ever seen an early 2 door hardtop C-body.

Me neither! Most 2 drs I've seen are letter cars or 'Verts. Ran across a lot of 4 doors (one became my parts car a while back).

This car would be considered a stripper compaired to the others. No power anything. No A/C either. I thinks it's only options are an AM radio, automatic trans and a heater. I think buckets with a buddy seat were standard. My parts car has all the power everything.

Maybe the factory A/C. I kinda like the crank up windows though so the power winders probably won't go in the 300. I got it (the parts car) mainly for the running engine and the disk brake conversion it has. The PO started to "rat rod" it....screwed things up and lost interest. The brakes didn't work after he put disks on....useing the old drum/drum master cylinder. Rear brakes stayed locked up and then the original old crusty cylinders blew out.

The 413 ran good, carb was "rebuilt" by the same PO....it caught fire one day while I was moving it around the yard.

I keep meaning to pull the engine and front end off/out. Other things keep interfearing :BangHead:

Sometimes it seems like Aion Gold Thunder Clap or Shockwave don't hit for peanuts, whereas on other pulls, I can glue things to myself. Part of it might simply be the shock of going from well-geared in ICC epics at 80 to poorly geared in quest greens and blues at 84, but I definitely think threat issues are pretty widespread for Aion Gold the class right now. Still, I'm going to reserve final judgment until 85. (Also, they went and dropped beta build 12942, but that doesn't seem to have many consequences for tank warriors.)So that means we go back to the lore. We had lots of votes for specific characters last time, so in an effort to give Buy WOW Gold folks what they want; here are more famous or infamous warriors in the WOW. Rather than trying to hit both factions, this time we'll look at the notable warriors of the night elves. Feel free to WOW Gold suggest which race you'd like to see get the spotlight next; I'm leaning toward tauten or trolls, but I can be swayed.

Back