For Sale Chris...Here's you 68 T/C wagon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

thrashingcows

Reaction score
Contact seller
NOT MINE.............Not too nice, but nice enough over all to be a candidate for your 300 front end conversion. ;)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Chrysler-To...f4042c11c&item=271661056284&pt=US_Cars_Trucks

$_57.JPG

1968 Town and Country wagon. 440/auto, disc brakes, rear grab handles, steps and rear window washer system...and NO AC! I can't believe how well the wood grain decals have survived!

That car is begging for someone to come along and rejuvenate it. Not in too bad shape considering where its at, and the 440 is half undressed anyway. Yank it, refresh with some goodies, put back in, drive off.

Damn! That thing is just across the sound from me. The wife would shoot me if I brought that home. Terrific project though! My son in-law grew up in Silverdale which is about 10 miles south of Poulsbo. Maybe I could stash it at his parents house. Hmmmmm.

Glenn

Damn! That thing is just across the sound from me. The wife would shoot me if I brought that home. Terrific project though! My son in-law grew up in Silverdale which is about 10 miles south of Poulsbo. Maybe I could stash it at his parents house. Hmmmmm.

Glenn
Ask for forgiveness, not for permission.

Posted via Topify on Android

I wonder if the reserve is realistic. Just a ferry ride away for me too...and I have the space. :happy3: Just one year off for my tastes though.

Looks like the drivers seat back may have been repaired/recovered. The passenger side looks like the headrest mounts.

Thanks Brian. Im out of town now but when I get home ill be watching this one.

A few members here have gotten bit when they were going after a car and some of us feel it was because non-members trolling this forum looking for deals read it.

A few members here have gotten bit when they were going after a car and some of us feel it was because non-members trolling this forum looking for deals read it.

Thought that was what you were making reference too...but your new fangled lingo confused me....:D

I thought that last time it sold at $1000 but sale didn't go through. For a grand I want the car but the cheapest shipping quote was $1800. That makes the buy in price too high. I'll just keep looking for one more local.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back