Classic cars 73 Imperial video.

Rustyrodknocker

Reaction score
Rare Classics posted a 73 Imperial video today. I recognize a couple of the cars.
Pretty good video. I like all his videos.

dblpfhf-03b09fa9-3f9c-41e1-8528-a58a8b30c5e2.jpg

looks familiar to me :lol: exhaust is cut in the meanwhile to match the original design

As far as I know three of us here on the forum have owned her. I don't know exactly where she is now. Maybe someday she will come full circle back to me. I do miss that one.

I sent the link to the previous owner when I watched it. I didn't know he had sold it. He text me back and let me know you bought it.
I have found those field pics on the net in several places.

The Imperial world is a small one.... You have a brown 72 and a golden car with sure brake or am I mistaken ?

The Imperial world is a small one.... You have a brown 72 and a golden car with sure brake or am I mistaken ?
No Imperials here yet. 300, furys, newports. Hoping to find a 69 someday but I like them all. Hence too many cars.

The forum member with the big Mopar museum and famous race car dad. I forget his forum member name. I'm having a senior moment.

The forum member with the big Mopar museum and famous race car dad. I forget his forum member name. I'm having a senior moment.
You sold it to Cuda65 and then he sold it on Bringatrailer. Lee has also changed hands a couple of times, just recently someone posted photos of it on FB.

Back