Cleaning an imperial

I see patrick66 commented about this in another thread so I had to go back and read some of the comments on the engine startup video.

Here's some of the priceless ones, at least he doesn't delete the 'negative' comments (I think he would be there all day).

First his clueless comments in the video dialog.

"That's not good" (ATF line puke)
"I don't know if this is going to work"
"Hopefully all this stuff is correct" (Buys parts online before the teardown)
"I don't know what I was thinking"
"It's bad"
"Move it around the farm"
"Drive it around the farm"
"I don't even know what this is" (points to axle hub)
"Let me know guys" (or the famous tuber tech ask "Let me know in the comments")
"This thing needs a complete restoration but..."

Now some of the viewer comments.
These video's are too painful to watch. Some people have no business owning tools.

didnt you see the comments ha ha. you never finish anything....

I will give a little more time before un-subbing to see if he can finish at least 1 project. I do not see that ever happening.

I always wanted to know how to convert a 4 door to a 2 door, including the adding of the two huge side vents. VERY NICE!!!

The only channel I've seen that I find myself constantly shaking my head in disbelief

Really honestly it needs a complete restoration but you need a complete education as to how this **** works

Don't listen to the negative nabobs on here.

Do Research before your next video, but then it wouldn’t be so hilarious never mind.....

After he smashes the front window, drills out the trunk lock, and rips the rear doors off, he says " I just want to give it a little bit of love. " HAHAHA

You ever think that maybe you should take up gardening or cooking instead of working on old cars???
Boy you got that right.

the dumbest "mechanic" on entire youtube hands down

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Back