image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
A few pics from a long ago closed NorCal vintage private junkyard. The long time owner has passed away recently. He was never really into selling parts or cars. Many of these cars have coastal rust problems,but are complete mostly. I don't want to be disrespectful, but I would also hate to see them crushed. Which always seems to be the way it goes unfortunately.
I'm going to take a trip out there to see what I can save. Here are a few of the mopars out there.

That is some vintage iron sitting there. Don't know how salvageable some of them are but I see a lot of hard to find trim pieces on all of those brands.

All parts cars. Too far gone to be worth saving given the huge amount of dollars needed to get them to average running condition.

Where IS this Moparian Valhalla? ****! I reckon there ARE treasures there, and I wouldn't balk at buying one if I had the $$$.

Probably all kinds of dash knobs, interior parts etc. Save what you can, same goes for trim pieces, emblems etc. Good luck, be safe and have fun!

That's some pretty nasty rust for California cars, seriously! Where'd he import these from, the mid-west or is this yard in the wettest part of the state?

If the state gets their hands on all of that -- all of it goes straight to the closest crusher....
Happened to Rex Hall's 1000 Oldsmobiles in Soldier, Kansas upon his passing.....
And to Wayne's 3000 cars in his "back yard" in Central Florida....upon his final moment....
Good luck......

Oddly enough the roof is very nice and savable on the 73????? It was runner driver in good condition til it was stored outside in a coastline beach home.
Covered with 5 tarps and the fog salt air got underneath and this was the result. It has am/fm stero,nice buckets and interior.
The red 66 is a convert.
The burgundy 64 is loaded will all options
The white 65 Chrysler is a convert.
The cars outside all have rust problems from sitting in salt air fog. There is a large building that 100+ Vintage cars inside.
OVERWHELMING amouts of parts.
The owner never liked to sell much. His motto was.
I can't sell you the fender trim,because I can't sell fender, I can't sell the fender then I can't sell the front end, then I can't sell the car. I will sell the car,but you have pay me to move the the 100 cars in the way to get to it.
There are berry vine patches that have hidden a half dozen 57-59 ford skyline retractables.
I will try to find out what's going on with the cars.
I've heard a family freind may try to to take it over.
Hopefully that's what happens. Usually it just winds up as a car crush!
If you guys are interested I will take and post more pics of all cars

If the state gets their hands on all of that -- all of it goes straight to the closest crusher....
Happened to Rex Hall's 1000 Oldsmobiles in Soldier, Kansas upon his passing.....
And to Wayne's 3000 cars in his "back yard" in Central Florida....upon his final moment....
Good luck......

That's tragic and selfish as much on the owners behalf as it is the local or state government. Watched an episode of Barn Hunters and this c80 year old guy and his wife have over 100 cars sitting in sheds. All complete classic and muscle cars etc. What do you suppose will happen when there gone and the tax bill comes due.

Back