Closed vintage junkyard

Oddly enough the roof is very nice and savable on the 73????? It was runner driver in good !
If you guys are interested I will take and post more pics of all cars

DO SO! The Lord knows I have little money, but some folk in this Forum might.....

Update, I've spoken with the guy in charge of liquidation 3 times now. He wants to sell the contents of the yard to a large scrap metal outfit.
If that happens everything will most likely just get scrapped.
Month away from crushing.
Sometimes there is just no stopping this from happening. I have offered to help separate the cars that should be crushed from the ones that should be saved and sold for way more than scrap value.
Best I can get is a maybe!?$&@

More pictures please. I'd be happy to save even one car from a crusher.
I don't suppose there are any ebodies in that huge lot?
any 69 grand prix's? 66 catalina's?

In the large building in the background there are 2 63 Grand Prix,bucket console,tach cars. I had a deposit on the 61 imperial for the 413 for my 61 Plymouth. Hopefully I will still be able to pick it up?

The 66 conv was running when parked. In that spot. I have a mint front clip for a 66 if anybody is interested in the 66.
image.jpeg

No e or b bodies. I will take more pics
There is over a 100 50s 60s cars in the building.

It's shame some of these cars might not be saved. the De Soto wagon and Cadillac Saville come to mind. Both very rare and seem very restorable.

I have a friend looking for a 48-54 chevy truck.
I'm sure there are others who want some of those cars. Hope you can help save some of them and make a dollar or two while your at it.
I'm about to drive 9 hours to go to a private yard in Kansas. I'll drive to cali if the situation was right. No place too far.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Went out there today. Bought 6 cars 61/64 imperial,3 62 Chryslers and 64 dodge 880.
The 73 sunroof imperial had car stacked on it along with this olds starfire conv.

No formals that I saw.
I will get some pics of the inside cars on Monday.
The steel recycling mills here have closed because of corona.
The steel prices have dropped severely, especially for car bodies.
It's the worst time ever to scrap a junkyard.
I spoke with the guy in charge and asked him what's the hurry to throw away money.
They are moving cars at many Xs scrap value.
I've sent many people there to buy cars and have sold quite a few. The prices are good.

Back