Not open for further replies.

C Body Bob

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Contact seller
Vintage Cockshutt tractor. Runs. Needs some work. $3800.00 pick up only

image.jpg

image.jpg

When the engine ran it the Cockshook hard. ;)

Can you find the serial number tag on that? Them little 550`s bring some serious money to the right collector!Post Oliver ,likely early `60,s

So, is thing being baited about, is it being hawked for its Display Beauty or as a gen-you-wine workhorse?

So, is thing being baited about, is it being hawked for its Display Beauty or as a gen-you-wine workhorse?
They were a light duty tractor,pull a sickle mower to cut the hay, rake it, pull the wagon to the barn kinda thing ,the 770 like mine or the 880 and 990 where the ones that pulled that 5 furrow plow in`58.

This thing is a big tractor. My other neighbor has a Super A & this thing is twice as big. And I have a Case 640 Loader & this thing is 3 times the size of it. What I know about tractors would fit in a thimble though

I know of a Hoyt-Clagwell that's for sale. Contact O.W. Douglas c/o The Haney Place RR Box 13, Hooterville. LOL

They were a light duty tractor,pull a sickle mower to cut the hay, rake it, pull the wagon to the barn kinda thing ,the 770 like mine or the 880 and 990 where the ones that pulled that 5 furrow plow in`58.

so they had the same designations (770, 880,etc.) as the olivers? we had an oliver 770 on the farm as a kid. best machine we had

Right out of high school I did a couple of years with a grading company. They had an old Oliver tractor that pulled the packer. It was from the 1600's I believe cause it was worn out. I could turn the steering wheel quite a ways before the tricycle tires moved & it had to be push started. Then one day they brought me a fairly new JD 4400. I was Stylin' & profiling on my slick JD. LOL

This rare Beauty is my absolute no.1 tractor. The concept was a few decades ahead to be successful.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back