Collection sell off.

i would be intrested in the items 1783 mopar heads 516 /and 392 hemi heads and alloy elderbrook intake mopar SB ,also the 440 block which casting dating is it
could these be packed up for shipping
thanks
Yes on shipping. I will be checking the casting number of that 440 today at noon. The 440 block is $ 275 the heads are $100 the hemi heads are $200 the intake is $ 85. Shipping to be determined after everything is weighed and freight company can be quoted. Do you have a shipper you want to use?

hi thanks for getting back now could you quote me on the 340 blocks and casting dates
and is there any other hemi parts for sale
thanks

I was reading the engine block list, I hate to say it but some of those are only good for boat anchors. Thanks for posting and good luck with the sale

MODS::::: Please delete this thread. He has changed his damn mind and now wants to sell everything together. Sorry everyone. I just lost a friend.

MODS::::: Please delete this thread. He has changed his damn mind and now wants to sell everything together. Sorry everyone. I just lost a friend.
Over this??? :stop:

The guy might be getting flaky, IDK what kind of idiot I'd become if facing retirement and realizing I needed more $$. I would never give up a friendship over the sale of a pile of SBC's. Get some distance, calm down and don't climb back into the transaction mess this has been and is sure to continue to be... don't even fall to temptation when "I told you so" opportunities present themselves.

Sorry you lost your cut and/or time, but it wouldn't be worth a real friendship... IMO.

Yeah, i'm calmer today. I will still try to get him a buyer for the whole mess. he's a good dude normally, just facing a lot of issues in old age..

Ghostrider, You don't get to retirement age without some "BAGGAGE". If he's still pumpin' air he's still winnin'...BTW, I speak from many many yearz of rough riding. I celebrate #79 come this Sunday the 27th. HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY to all you FCBO Gear Headz, Jer

Back