Convertible Top Recommendations

Ghostultramarine

Reaction score
I need to buy a new top for my 1968 Newport convertible.

What brands/companies are recommended? Any to stay away from?

Any seller in Canada?

I've bought four tops from these folks. All have been top quality, outstanding. Exact OEM replacement tops. My 67 Polara is in the trim shop right now having a new top from these folks installed. You need to opt for new pads when ordering from anyone. You can buy a cheaper top but the quality won't come close, and your trimmer will thank you.
I will be ordering a top for my 61 Fury when the time comes.

This is their top installed on my 69 300.......

new top 1.JPG
new top 2.JPG
new top 3.JPG

I called RPM. It’s a bit pricey. $600 for the boot cover alone.

The guy at the shop was a little surprised at the price. Does anyone know what brand they sell? (I’d call back but they’re closed and it being a long weekend...).

The top was $400 and glass another $400. Said it would take about a month to get in.

Boots come from Legendary. Call them, they're the guys you want.

You did read my thread posted, right?

I have not read all of it (that’s what I’m doing between mundane choirs like supper and parenting). Tons of awesome information. Thank you!

I've bought four tops from these folks. All have been top quality, outstanding. Exact OEM replacement tops. My 67 Polara is in the trim shop right now having a new top from these folks installed. You need to opt for new pads when ordering from anyone. You can buy a cheaper top but the quality won't come close, and your trimmer will thank you.
I will be ordering a top for my 61 Fury when the time comes.

This is their top installed on my 69 300.......

View attachment 460944 View attachment 460945 View attachment 460946

Sorry. I forgot to include the link to their website..... Just follow the prompts to locate your application....Convertible tops for Chrysler,Dodge,Plymouth

Convertible Tops and Convertible Top Parts

Back