Cool Tool

68PK21 440.6bbl

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
This popped up in one of my AD's on FB, didn't save a link of anything it may have been in this Temu (www.temu.com) site what'eva that is.
Should not be hard to find at HF and others, just thought I'd show a image to be aware. Looks handy.

Soldering.Plier.Holder.c-goods.jpeg (800×800).img.kwcdn.com.jpg

Universal Car Vehicle Soldering Aid Welding Clamp - High-quality & Affordable.www.temu.com.jpg

Oh and another one that has been sitting in my pic bin titled '$6 dent puller' seems it works with the Hot Melt(?) glue gun?
Be a PDR Wizard... (you know you want too)

6 Dollar Dent Puller.jpg

That butt-splice solder tool looks GREAT! I've been fumbling around with alligator clips for decades....definitely buying one ASAP.

That butt connector tool is pretty cool. I have been using these waterproof heat shrink butt connectors all the time now.

Screenshot_20230724_070400_Amazon Shopping.jpg

waterproof
i use those often as well. trick is not to crimp them to hard. the crimped plastic cracks and allows water in. i've cut dozens of those damaged connectors out of wiring. especially on box truck lighting wiring! that pliers would be great for making solder connections that would be covered with heat shrink.

This popped up in one of my AD's on FB, didn't save a link of anything it may have been in this Temu (www.temu.com) site what'eva that is.
Should not be hard to find at HF and others, just thought I'd show a image to be aware. Looks handy.

View attachment 606179

View attachment 606180

Oh and another one that has been sitting in my pic bin titled '$6 dent puller' seems it works with the Hot Melt(?) glue gun?
Be a PDR Wizard... (you know you want too)

View attachment 606181

I didn't know I needed this but man am I glad I ordered one. Used it with soldering a couple wires on the bench this weekend and worked like a charm. Will recommend. Haven't tried it "in the field" yet though.

Back