Coolest thing(s) I've seen in awhile.

I re-found some of my college Automotive text books today.
A collection of carburetor service manuals, 1985 electronic ignition diagnosis and testing, a couple of Brakes books, a Sun, Automotive testing and diagnosis manual, a full book on how to read oscilloscope patterns, Suspension and steering, On Highway trucks Powertrains and suspension, and a classic Powerglide 2 speed automatic transmission training program booklet. I remember the powerglide one well. In our automatics class the final test was an essay describing what happens in every gear including the valve body. Probably why I am not afraid to tear into a transmission.
1C8C5C4B-3A74-41BB-85ED-1B91533E4389.jpeg
image.jpg

A 300 station wagon?
Or were those the standard grills on a town and country of that year?

Owner said the 300 grille was added some time ago. I mentioned it needed Chrysler road wheels said he has been looking for a set of center caps as he has the wheels. I told him i spent over a year looking for 2 of the domes that go on the center caps which by the way i just got a couple weeks ago.

07-10-21.GOODWOOD.JETPACK.jpg

Latest jetpack invention, been around for 4 or 5 years as the guy said. First time I've seen it other than the water version.

'73 Dodge Travco, has a 440 and the rest of the drivetrain from a later model RV, including the disk brakes.

PXL_20210802_185529812.jpg

That would be really cool if painted BEIGE, no scoop and had 14 inch white walls.
It's not real, should be what Graveyardz cars could of done if they went down the dirty 'Resto Rod' road.

Graveyardz.Carz.Hellapant.Christine.jpg

I just grabbed the photo quick and didn't read the article but just went back to it and it's a CGI creation.
"Jim, the pixel master behind the jlord8 account on social media, is back with another of his animated CGI transformations."

I guess there's some computer CGI program that with a few clicks you can create those images we all see now.

Back