Correct jack date code

69Chrysler300

Reaction score
For the purists: I found out that I have a correct dated jack in my 69 chrysler 300 assembled 30th august 1968: H 8. This means august 1968! :eek:s_dancing2:

P1000891-klein.jpg

Now that's anal....:rolling:

Thanks for your reply. I now no how to get 1248+ posts on the forum and become a Senior Member. You'd better pump up the quality instead of the volume...:eusa_think:

Not all people have knowledge of all the kinds of Mopar date codes. That's why I posted this. For people who are interested in more trunk restoring details look at http://www.musclecarreport.com/muscl...Detail.001.php.

Anybody here interested on whether their jack has the correct date code?
Bueller? Bueller? Bueller....

Interesting read. Too bad 99% of it doesn't pertain directly to C Bodies.

It's a mopar related topic...All cars have a trunk weather seal, jack, decal, trunk mat, some have a light package, etc. The topic just brings light on the 'forgotten' restoration area: the trunk... At shows they always show 'under the hood', but poorly 'under the boot'...

Thanks for your reply. I now no how to get 1248+ posts on the forum and become a Senior Member. You'd better pump up the quality instead of the volume...:eusa_think:

Not all people have knowledge of all the kinds of Mopar date codes. That's why I posted this.

I do find it interesting and I do find you anal about your car, but thats o.k.

Anybody here interested on whether their jack has the correct date code?
Bueller? Bueller? Bueller....

I gotta go out and check the one in the convertible otherwise I probably shouldnt take it to Carlisle.

Back